Xalimos on twitter turning on their hero

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Lmfaooo last time she was seen was like between 2007 and 2011 which is the year where are darskin girls vanished and all these lightskins been roaming around until 2018/2019
Ms musse and her had a beef it was funny she exposed ramlas video in the shower half naked, to prove she was dark skin :ftw9nwa: and ramla only started to claim Indian blood after bleaching looool

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Good. Somali girls gave her a huge platform and now regret it. They should stop promoting such degenerate filth like akafi and this pig

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Good. Somali girls gave her a huge platform and now regret it. They should stop promoting such degenerate filth like akafi and this pig
There is something wrong with Akafi. Mentally. He ain't stable. I think nigga is a extreme Feminist.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A Somali brother got accused by her and did 7 years in Jail for something he never did

I do not condone rape nor am i here to slander the people who have been affected. May the Courts prevail and if not then the bigger Court, the court of the almighty shall prevail and punish these scums who commits these hedious acts like rape

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Mental illness is no joke and clout chasing should be some sort of illness too

Bro wallahi I dont believe in mental illness. I think mental illness appears when someone is a drug abuser or due to lack of imaan. If you pray your 5 prayers every single day make dua to Allah for the angles to protect you, nothing will touch nor harm you.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mental illness is no joke and clout chasing should be some sort of illness too
Akafi is way over the top. Clout chasing is a really major problem and is some sort of damned illness

All Ramla said was bring proof, why does that trigger Somali girls? Did they expect her to follow them blindly? You can't just say someone is rapist, it doesn't work like that.
:birdman:foh wit dat nonsense

Bro wallahi I dont believe in mental illness. I think mental illness appears when someone is a drug abuser or due to lack of imaan. If you pray your 5 prayers every single day make dua to Allah for the angles to protect you, nothing will touch nor harm you.
Yeah but you gotta understand that folks will act anyway even crazy if they can make money off of it

She is Somali , don't be fooled by the bleaching and make-up. Ms musse the lesbian exposed her photos when she was a darky. The girl is full Somali hawiye and claims Indian blood lmao.
shes barwaani or rahanweyn. pretty sure she’s related to a canadian mua samira or something who’s also reer barawa and rahanweyn.