Xalimos on twitter turning on their hero

Keo

VIP
How is it that every xalimo girl I am following on Twitter has been sexually abused or raped?

Shit is getting ridiculous.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
And Ramla is destroying the imagine of Somali women by having them twerk for her on her livestreams. She even tried to organise a twerking event in London for xalimos to come and twerk. I don't even know why these stupid females support this 40 year old Indian woman who is taking advantage of Somali women.

And Ramla is destroying the imagine of Somali women by having them twerk for her on her livestreams. She even tried to organise a twerking event in London for xalimos to come and twerk. I don't even know why these stupid females support this 40 year old Indian woman who is taking advantage of Somali women.

Some people are xoolo

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I was on that live and ramla was protecting her guy friends (top5)but at the same time exposing the ones she didn't have any connections with. She's not even real.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I am surprised that she still has a following
What annoyed me was she let chakabar a non Somali on the live, to discuss this issue In our community, and for her to send the stories of the girls who were raped and the photos of the guys who were their rapists so he could expose them on his IG. That man just wants more views in his page

What annoyed me was she let chakabar a non Somali on the live, to discuss this issue In our community, and for her to send the stories of the girls who were raped and the photos of the guys who were their rapists so he could expose them on his IG. That man just wants more views in his page
They are both shameful attention starved losers

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How is it that every xalimo girl I am following on Twitter has been sexually abused or raped?

Shit is getting ridiculous.
Don't say that
Cause us Somali Men are scums who rape for fun. All 100% true. Fear the Qashin. Cancel Somali Men and exdous to the Black Kings

Respect to the few who are true and coming out. But Some are clearly now clout chasing. Getting silly now. Some even got baited out. Getting out of hand.

People in her city do not consider somali and you think her old self would be married off by now

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
People in her city do not consider somali and you think her old self would be married off by now
She is Somali , don't be fooled by the bleaching and make-up. Ms musse the lesbian exposed her photos when she was a darky. The girl is full Somali hawiye and claims Indian blood lmao.

Don't say that
Cause us Somali Men are scums who rape for fun. All 100% true. Fear the Qashin. Cancel Somali Men and exdous to the Black Kings

Respect to the few who are true and coming out. But Some are clearly now clout chasing. Getting silly now. Some even got baited out. Getting out of hand.
Saying all is a blatant lie and they can be sued for that

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Saying all is a blatant lie and they can be sued for that
False Accusations can destory ones lives same way Rape can. Libel and Slander cases are needed if this continues on.

She is Somali , don't be fooled by the bleaching and make-up. Ms musse the lesbian exposed her photos when she was a darky. The girl is full Somali hawiye and claims Indian blood lmao.
Lmfaooo last time she was seen was like between 2007 and 2011 which is the year where are darskin girls vanished and all these lightskins been roaming around until 2018/2019

Trending

Latest posts