Xalimos never respond to me when I dm them

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Good advice , he said he gets turn down immediately so it must be a physical issue. He’s ugly or maybe he’s very short 🤔
There is only so much one can do to overcome bad genetics 😂 if u inherited genetics from a shit framed mouth breathers then you were destined be one too 😂😂😂 good looking people are born good looking they don’t need to chew hard food or get rid of acne they are born with clear skin too 😂 people with good frame are born with it g U can’t go gym to change ur shit frame

Not true. How about we plug your nose and inhibit your breathing so you inhale and exhale through your mouth. Just see how that worsens your face, reduces your athletic performance, subjects you to more dental caries, sleep apnea and chronic diseases. How you breathe, what you eat/drink, your posture and how you move really matter. My guess is you were probably someone that needed braces to fix your smile. Few individuals born and brought up in the west have enough space to house all their adult teeth and had misalignment as children. So orthodontics helped.

Good looks are both inherited and nurtured as well. Nice features you are born with and facial symmetry is heavily influenced by your environment.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
@heavyrealm Bruh Halimos are bottom of the barrel when it comes to women. Why settle for Walmart quality when you can get Gucci instead.

Up your standards bro. Wallahi Halimos aren’t worth the simp :westbrookswag: :samwelcome:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Touched a nerve have I :russsmug:
Call me all the names you want. Get it all out your system. Unlike you I have kalsooni in myself. I know my worth and my worth is Gucci. stay mad @Sophisticate :sass2:

That wasn't an insult. But if we're being honest confidence is quiet. It doesn't need to marry itself to a fabric with a design, announce itself nor criticize Somali girls to boost its fragile self-esteem. :dead: We Gucci. So don't take offense if what I said doesn't quite apply.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
xalimos any tricks in getting into ur dms and getting feedback. Im a lonely man whos still a virgin. Why do u also play with us and take so damn long to respond while i dm you back in a second. dont u gals have any naxaris. Im giving u attention but u ignore me :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

I'll give some real advice. Walaal the problem is you act like something is missing. Thats the problem. There is no void to fill that you can't take care of yourself.

1. Get comfortable with you. And enjoy time by yourself.
2. The truth is there is no magic formula. Some will just ignore nearly every request. Others require you to slowly build rapport. Some are skeptical. Some are not interested. Some are just overloaded with messages. Others are receptive.
3. Ask yourself this question. If you met a girl that talked to nimaan indiscriminately and then pinned all her hopes on you in the very beginning how would that make you feel? A little taken aback and unspecial, right. Its the same with women.
4. Give them a slow drip of who you are. There is no need for your whole life story in a single convo. You are dynamic so act in accordance with the complex and intriguing person you are.

5. Make your time appear valuable and do not linger around.
6. Match the energy of the other party. If they are aloof, preoccupied or suffer from lacking texting ettiqutte do the same or remove yourself.
7. Don't take a non response personally. Its about them. And they aren't losing sleep so don't despair.
8. Act from a position of strength and invest in you. Be a better human being.
9. Take care of your health, appearance and improve your financial solvency. You are a mirror that will only attract what you are and think you deserve.
10. If you are aiming to get to know someone to eventually settle down look for someome that appeals to you, wants what you want and wants it with you.

Ignore the xasiid posters and their disparaging remarks as they have nothing of substance to pass along.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Not true. How about we plug your nose and inhibit your breathing so you inhale and exhale through your mouth. Just see how that worsens your face, reduces your athletic performance, subjects you to more dental caries, sleep apnea and chronic diseases. How you breathe, what you eat/drink, your posture and how you move really matter. My guess is you were probably someone that needed braces to fix your smile. Few individuals born and brought up in the west have enough space to house all their adult teeth and had misalignment as children. So orthodontics helped.

Good looks are both inherited and nurtured as well. Nice features you are born with and facial symmetry is heavily influenced by your environment.
Kinda true I saw videos on this concept called “mewing” I’ve seen people who got better looking with age and those who become worse looking with age
it’s 60% genetics and 40% lifestyle while growing up but after a certain age you’re done, not much you can do to change your face structure or body structure
By 19 or 21 we stop growing you won’t through any major changes once puberty is over.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Kinda true I saw videos on this concept called “mewing” I’ve seen people who got better looking with age and those who become worse looking with age
it’s 60% genetics and 40% lifestyle while growing up but after a certain age you’re done, not much you can do to change your face structure or body structure
By 19 or 21 we stop growing you won’t through any major changes once puberty is over.

Your face does change and will after puberty and into adulthood. I'm sure you've seen stroke victims or those that experience paralysis of some kind. Aging also changes ones face (for better or worse). If you constantly frown your face will stay that way as you age. Tooth extractions will narrow your face. Regularly looking down on a laptop keyboard or cellphone will give you text neck. Constant sitting without physical activity or movement may result in poor posture.

Mewing will help individuals at any age but is most effective for those under 20.

And even genetics is influenced by its interplay with the environment. The heritable traits of the parents and for a large part the health status and maternal conditions inutero influence appearance, along with what the father does/how he lives before conception, and what the mother does during the prenatal and post-natal periods.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
He needs to step into the real world and start approaching halimos irl clearly the dms aren’t working out for him :mjdontkno:

Why are you encouraging this dense monkey to ambush these miskiin socially awkward Xalimos while they're minding their own business?

I heard through the grape vine that Xalimos are much easier to approach on social media because they have a different personality for the gram. Is that true?

Trending