Xalimos n abdis , opinions please.....

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
He said I got a kid with another woman, she got a kid with another man. I've known her for many years and now she wanna raise both of them seeds together. That's crazy :dead:

Jungle

VIP
I thought you were 16, but then your af-somali said otherwise.
Dont worry i get this all the time walahi. When i speak english i sound young then when i speak somali i sound like a old man. Im in between love but the wavier i get the higher pitch my voice get lol
He said I got a kid with another woman, she got a kid with another man. I've known her for many years and now she wanna raise both of them seeds together. That's crazy :dead:
Whats wrong with that my g?

Ive got this ex that i speak to every 2-4 months on the phone for about 2 hours plus about life, our relationships basically who we're dealin with and what we expect from eachother (gas). Ive known this girl for like 12 years, same school all that and she lives 10 mins away from me till this day. I popped her cherry. We've both got kids at this point, 1 each .
She knows some of my siblings and i know her big brothers. We was actually together for about 4 months at 16 where we was active but we've kept in contact this whole time in between our own relationships and honestly only f*ck like twice in them 12 yrs . Never speak on road tho unless face 2 face meaning if i see her across the road i don't say nothing and vice versa. Recently we spoke and she made a unexpected proposition in a marriage ting, about lets raise our kids together n make some more. Im considering it but its easy for her to say tbh. Shes bad af from the day i met her in yr6 till today where we both mid 20s n above.b
Is she Somali ?

If you've stayed in contact all these years there's clearly still something there. You took her virginity, some girls get really attached and get hung up on that.

Do it sxb:kendrickcry:
Actually dont do it. They were 16 when they were together. It seems both are caught in the thought of what if. But they are adults with kids now. And no matter what they say they dont really know each other as well as they think. People change from 16 to mid 20s a lot

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
If she adds to you and your kids life in some way, go for it. If not, don't fall pray to feels and cut her loose.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You known each other for 12 years live 10 min from each other but if you see each other across the road you don't say anything to each other

And now she suggest getting married

:gucciwhat:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I remember when you showed your dreads

Should've not ignored my prejudices, of course this is what a Somali with dreads does.
Stop being salty waryaa , what have you got against with dreadlocks, do you want me to strangle you with my locks from the phonescreen foh
We are elegant people, we get the ladies , we smoke the herb and dwell on the earth

I can see why you mad, sxb , you probably get a regular size 1 cut and cannot grow beyond because you have receding hairline project your shit elsewhere niinyahow

This room reeks of grudges lol

Jungle

VIP
I should of said in op she been with a fair amount of people over the years which is why i most likely wont do it

Also tf do i look like taking on another mans child when i aint even 30. I was wavy af when she told me and i come made a thread smh

You known each other for 12 years live 10 min from each other but if you see each other across the road you don't say anything to each other

And now she suggest getting married

:gucciwhat:
I rarely see her tbh and i meant mains or public places. Im not gonna walk past her on a residential road am i? :pachah1:

He speaks/types very slow, is a *possible* deadbeat, has dreads, and refers to his child as sperm.
:westbrookwtf: you're a judgmental lil b1txh aint you?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I should of said in op she been with a fair amount of people over the years which is why i most likely wont do it

Also tf do i look like taking on another mans child when i aint even 30. I was high af when she told me and i come made a thread smh

I rarely see her tbh and i meant mains or public places. Im not gonna walk past her on a residential road am i? :pachah1:

A single mother who's been ran through

You must've been on some serious drugs to be even considering that. Just do what every other nigga did and walk away.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Also tf do i look like taking on another mans child when i aint even 30. I was wavy af when she told me and i come made a thread smh

And You've also been with other people so what's the difference

Jungle

VIP
A single mother who's been ran through

You must've been on some serious drugs to be even considering that. Just do what every other nigga did and walk away.
:whoa: thats harsh nah honestly shes a respectable woman whos raising her child and holding down a full time job at the same time. They dont all just get lit and live off benefits g

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:whoa: thats harsh nah honestly shes a respectable woman whos raising her child and holding down a full time job at the same time. They dont all just get lit and live off benefits g
Don't know bruv seen some interesting one's in my old estate, gotta make some stupid decisions to even reach that point:francis:

Wouldn't risk it if I were you it's genuinely not worth it.

Jungle

VIP
Don't know bruv seen some interesting one's in my old estate, gotta make some stupid decisions to even reach that point:francis:

Wouldn't risk it if I were you it's genuinely not worth it.
The only reason it crossed my mind is cause shes got a kind soul and the amount of time ive known her for but the only time im gonna consider single mothers is in my mid 30s n above fr.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
The only reason it crossed my mind is cause shes got a kind soul and the amount of time ive known her for but the only time im gonna consider single mothers is in my mid 30s n above fr.
What’s wrong with single mothers? Are you not a single father yourself walaalo :stopit:she’s your match tbh

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Too much step sibling these days, don't do it. Your seeds will end up fornicating and it'll be on you.

:mjlol:

Jungle

VIP
What’s wrong with single mothers? Are you not a single father yourself walaalo :stopit:she’s your match tbh
Not the same thing. Whoever i get with doesnt have to deal with my child whereas I have to deal with theirs on a day to day. Not saying i dont raise mine but when i do have him i never bring him round females im seeing as it causes issues lol.

Trending