Xalimos n abdis , opinions please.....

Jungle

VIP
Ive got this ex that i speak to every 2-4 months on the phone for about 2 hours plus about life, our relationships basically who we're dealin with and what we expect from eachother (gas). Ive known this girl for like 12 years, same school all that and she lives 10 mins away from me till this day. I popped her cherry. We've both got kids at this point, 1 each .
She knows some of my siblings and i know her big brothers. We was actually together for about 4 months at 16 where we was active but we've kept in contact this whole time in between our own relationships and honestly only f*ck like twice in them 12 yrs . Never speak on road tho unless face 2 face meaning if i see her across the road i don't say nothing and vice versa. Recently we spoke and she made a unexpected proposition in a marriage ting, about lets raise our kids together n make some more. Im considering it but its easy for her to say tbh. Shes bad af from the day i met her in yr6 till today where we both mid 20s n above.b

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
1. Why don't you raise your son? Does your ex not let you see him?

2. You both are divorced with 1 child, I say it's best to become a family if you guys connect well.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I call this strange bro. You either like her or don't. The fact that you haven't pursued her in what I imagine has been 10 years says a lot.

Then again, I'm personally never the type to go back on anything. If I'm done with it, I am completely done with it. No matter how good it was.

Don't marry her, you're both doing this out of convenience.

Jungle

VIP
1. Why don't you raise your son? Does your ex not let you see him?

2. You both are divorced with 1 child, I say it's best to become a family if you guys connect well.
Your first q is all the way out there. Why you'd assume that im not allowed to see my seed? :kodaksmiley:

Alluring

Sayonara
Your first q is all the way out there. Why you'd assume that im not allowed to see my seed? :kodaksmiley:
Because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt over not "rasing your son", it's either that or you're a deadbeat.

Edit: Seems you edited out the part mentioning you don't raise your son

If you've stayed in contact all these years there's clearly still something there. You took her virginity, some girls get really attached and get hung up on that.

Do it sxb:kendrickcry:

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
[/QUOTE]
Because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt over not "rasing your son", it's either that or you're a deadbeat.

Edit: Seems you edited out the part mentioning you don't raise your son
Listen i am there when im needed. My child go school so all she do put em in a uniform n i pick em up. That inhouse ting on her, holidays on me and thats end of the story

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I remember when you showed your dreads

Should've not ignored my prejudices, of course this is what a Somali with dreads does.

Trending