xalimos hell bent on creating negative stereotypes

what do yall think?

• reer baadiye it's a fucking joke, get a sense of humour.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Not surprised Xalimos are just cringe and socially inappropriate.

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a months goes by except that i come across a tweet from a somali girl talking about "Are you even somali if you..." followed up by negative and foolish ideas that are not based on the reality of most Somalis. These comments go viral and are mostly liked and retweet by ajnabis
For example

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bisbaas in seal? Wtf....

***calls CPS***

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Some women are not fit to be mothers.
If you notice a lot of these older women who have a fixation on abusing younger girls, they grew up in the baadiye and where forced to get married at a young age and most likely forced to have sex with their husbands thats why they have such bitter attitudes and are always talking about private parts. Its sad but they shouldn't be wishing their terrible lives on others

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yep

Wallahi she mentioned it dozens of times. My ayeeyo threatened my Lil sister with it once when she was babysitting us

It’s the older generation that was actually doing it to their children
Wallahi I've never heard of it, my grandma lived and still lives with us ever since I was born and I've never heard her say that, even her friends, I've never heard them say that.

But that's traumatizing.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wallahi I've never heard of it, my grandma lived and still lives with us ever since I was born and I've never heard her say that, even her friends, I've never heard them say that.

But that's traumatizing.
Yep.

Was there ever really any child protective services in Somalia?

Cause other on here have heard the same thing. Must have happened a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending