xalimos hell bent on creating negative stereotypes

what do yall think?

• reer baadiye it's a fucking joke, get a sense of humour.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Not surprised Xalimos are just cringe and socially inappropriate.

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toolaaay
Atleast
Cambar,hoos
(S**l) sound impolite

INKAAR qabtadan
She got other references to say!

200w (1).gif

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Not a months goes by except that i come across a tweet from a somali girl talking about "Are you even somali if you..." followed up by negative and foolish ideas that are not based on the reality of most Somalis. These comments go viral and are mostly liked and retweet by ajnabis
For example
I seen this sh!t. Lmfaoo bisbas on liis:drakekidding:

Her seal was prolly on fire that day:wowsweat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Never heard that before. :gaasdrink: I grew up around intellectuals and was praised as a child. I can't relate to these abusive stories that sound like hyperboles.

Never heard that before. :gaasdrink: I grew up around intellectuals and was praised as a child. I can't relate to these abusive stories that make you want to call social services retroactively.
You were obviously raised as a royalty. I don't know how you put up with the rest of us peasants on here.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You were obviously raised as a royalty. I don't know how you put up with the rest of us peasants on here.

Stop humoring me. I am definitely not the only one here raised that way. I might struggle to relate to your lived experience, Einstein but that doesn't mean I can't sympathize with your spicy situation.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I felt like a baller when I was inviting all those female penguins to my igloo :chrisfreshhah::russ:

Club penguin was the shit fr
That place was central. It only took 2-3 heart emotes and these hoes were back in my ghetto igloo within 5 minutes.
:westbrookswag:
I once had a double wedding in the dojo.
:chrisfreshhah:

When I was younger I thought the name of the lady part was "dahab" due to my mother using it in a hushed manner whenever my todler sisters would run around in their birthday suits..

Naa, dahabka noo qariya" I don't think I have heard the S word till my puberty..

The basbaas shit, is some next level horror story and that mother needs to be taken away from those kids..

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I have never heard the word sil inside my house i heard it from other people outside. My mom uses other keywords with my sisters that i don’t know about :pachah1:we don’t even use gus too we use buryo anyone else heard about this word?

I have never heard the word sil inside my house i heard it from other people outside. My mom uses other keywords with my sisters that i don’t know about :pachah1:we don’t even use gus too we use buryo anyone else heard about this word?
Exactly. I heard in the streets by ciyaal suuqs.
Definitely a qabil and class thing. We daroods and northerners never use that word.
Buryo is less violent

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Exactly. I heard in the streets by ciyaal suuqs.
Definitely a qabil and class thing. We daroods and northerners never use that word.
Buryo is less violent
yeah buryo is a word used by children. Its not as violent like

yeah buryo is a word used by children. Its not as violent like

You got spelling the other way around..

Shaqal gaaban iyo shaqal dheer. Learn the difference..

Writing Somali is far easier than what many people are making it to be..

Write it as you pronounce it..

BUURYO shaqal dheer as you pronounce it
GUS shaqal gaaban again as you pronounce it.
No science to it, just think before you actually put it to paper

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You got spelling the other way around..

Shaqal gaaban iyo shaqal dheer. Learn the difference..

Writing Somali is far easier than what many people are making it to be..

Write it as you pronounce it..

BUURYO shaqal dheer as you pronounce it
GUS shaqal gaaban again as you pronounce it.
No science to it, just think before you actually put it to paper
War ma aniga af soomaali ii baraaysa? :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali mothers love restricting their daughters in almost abusive ways. And people wonder why so many Xalimos are fucked up these days?
so somali mothers are the reason why somali girls are dysfunctional nowadays??:cosbyhmm:
interesting :dwill:

i am failing to see how they got the cheap and clean trait from somali mothers??

so somali mothers are the reason why somali girls are dysfunctional nowadays??:cosbyhmm:
interesting :dwill:

i am failing to see how they got the cheap and clean trait from somali mothers??
I honestly think the strict parenting towards their daughters only works back home in Somalia where they have no taste of Western freedom and everyone will shame you for breaking out of the norm.

But when you’re here living in the West, and seeing your non-Muslim female friends and your own brothers go out all the time, while your mom locks you up inside the house (which is the case for most Somali girls) you’ll start feeling restricted and want to rebel.

Somali mothers also love shaming their daughters for their appearance. My own mom sometimes even makes disparaging comments about the way I dress, calling me a qumayo. I had to move out to college just so I could breathe for a bit without her restricting me all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts