Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Australia

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Somalia

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that Arabs are extremely racist? Do feel like you particularlt have a worse tkme living there being Somali opposed to other ajnabis
Not all of them are racist
As a Somali I didn't face racism in general even when I was in school
However,
A few uneducated Arabs might have something against skin color and be racist but,
Those Arabs I know and live with are so generous and good people.

Not all of them are racist
As a Somali I didn't face racism in general even when I was in school
However,
A few uneducated Arabs might have something against skin color and be racist but,
Those Arabs I know and live with are so generous and good people.

@Knowles Yalla t3al ya ukhti, we're taking the next flight. Leave your BLM t-shirt behind

Kkk I heard reer Toronto drink henny to escape from the sad reality majority of their women are clapped and like Jamaicans more than their own men lol
Somali girls here look way better than y'all busted niggas in America. Somalis can't even immigrate to the U.S now lmao it must suck to live there, also 350+ mass shootings a year. Don't compare when you cant compare

My impression of Somalia Somalis is god help them.

My impression of Somali Canadians is that they’re self-murderous and ghetto.

My impression of Europe Somalis is that they’re perpetual FOBs and extremists.

My impression of Australian Somalis is that I have no impression of them whatsoever, except that my coworker is always talking up Australia so it must be nice.

My impression of American Somalis is that we’re a mix of all these things to a smaller degree, so we’re the most varied, but also the most likely to succeed.
Lets not act like y'all ISIS loving Somalis in the U.S aren't ghetto as hell. You guys have so many Somali gangs in Minnesota alone and send plenty of money to ISIS. Y'all under Trump banning Somalis while we still got a liberal giving Somalis the freedom to immigrate here. There's more Somalis in the U.S than Canada and we still do better here and are more professional.

Somali girls here look way better than y'all busted niggas in America. Somalis can't even immigrate to the U.S now lmao it must suck to live there, also 350+ mass shootings a year. Don't compare when you cant compare

:mjlol: You really tried it :ulyin:

Reer henny I know you ain’t talking. Majority of the women in your city are trannys :russ:

Trump did us a favor by blocking fobs:nahgirl: meanwhile Captain Phillips still being let in your country every week.

Also it will never suck to live in the US compared to Canada . America shits on Canada in every single metric it’s not fun in Canada , it’s cold, it’s ugly. Even the waffle colored negro Drake had to leave Canada to make it big and come to America. Canada is land of L’s and maple syrup.

Canada is a tuulo compared to America. California alone has a bigger economy than all of Canada...:hillarybiz:

Also Trump treats Trudeau like he’s a little and you want to talk like Canada isn’t a little puppy

:mjlol: You really tried it :ulyin:

Reer henny I know you ain’t talking. Majority of the women in your city are trannys :russ:

Trump did us a favor by blocking fobs:nahgirl: meanwhile Captain Phillips still being let in your country every week.

Also it will never suck to live in the US compared to Canada . America shits on Canada in every single metric it’s not fun in Canada , it’s cold, it’s ugly. Even the waffle colored negro Drake had to leave Canada to make it big and come to America. Canada is land of L’s and maple syrup.

Canada is a tuulo compared to America. California alone has a bigger economy than all of Canada...:hillarybiz:

Also Trump treats Trudeau like he’s a little and you want to talk like Canada isn’t a little puppy
LMAO Drake when to L.A to succeed. He didn't go to some irrelevant ass place in Minnesota AKA where most of y'all live, its filled with whites who bully y'all Somalis there. Trump hates Somali people and banned Somalis from moving there for a better life. While Somalis in Toronto are increasing and doing well, y'all took the biggest L since you got an ugly ass nigga called Barkhad Abdi embarrassing Somalis.

Toronto is the most diverse city in the world and one of the best. Minneapolis is just as cold as Toronto, y'all acting like you Somalis in the U.S live in beaches in Cali or Miami lmaoo gtfo y'all live in dusty ass Minneapolis or Columbus. You guys have mass shootings very week because its unsafe and barbaric.

Last edited:
The only reason why Somalis go to Minneapolis is for the benefits lmaooo its way colder than Toronto and its basically undeveloped. Toronto is an expensive city and we still manage to survive here

Tell me why Somali Americans don't live in nice beaches in L.A or Florida :chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
How @CaliSomali and @Knowles would react if you slipped up in the wrong hole

“slipped”
:mjpls:

Another Somali guy who likes anal but can’t admit it.
Lets not act like y'all ISIS loving Somalis in the U.S aren't ghetto as hell. You guys have so many Somali gangs in Minnesota alone and send plenty of money to ISIS. Y'all under Trump banning Somalis while we still got a liberal giving Somalis the freedom to immigrate here. There's more Somalis in the U.S than Canada and we still do better here and are more professional.
I won’t fight you on that, sis.

I can’t speak for MN. I’ll visit both Toronto and MN and compare lol.

I held the door open for labo gabdho qurxon they said you first anaga dhaqankeena hadaan somali nahay waa raggeena aan ka dambeyno. Reer minnesota:banderas:
I think its the freezing tundra that depresses the edeb in to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts