• Somalia

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I been to minni , I dont know what you talking about by beautifull .90% of them look hurt and it was the first time ever seeing halimos that were Gothic.
most of the xaalimos are decent to attractive wat they wear ruins their image all together

I been to minni , I dont know what you talking about by beautifull .90% of them look hurt and it was the first time ever seeing halimos that were Gothic.

Kkk I heard reer Toronto drink henny to escape from the sad reality majority of their women are clapped and like Jamaicans more than their own men lol

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I noticed that the Canadians here beg the Americans. @R.Kelly and @Reiko always make fun of Canada, Canadians never retaliate. But if UK'ers say anything, you retaliate within a minute. CaliSomali took a dig at Canadians and their proclivities to be in a gang

Canadians know they are inferior to America meanwhile reer UK have no such inferiority complex. Our host country has the most impressive history, how can we feel inferior to our former colony :mjswag:

If I want a ratchet . I'm hitting up Beesha Henny iyo Xabad.

If I want a clean, good nut. I hit up Beesha tufaxada Meher .

If I want a wife. Shit I'll marry team Habesha cuz they most submissive.

Kkk I heard reer Toronto drink henny to escape from the sad reality majority of their women are clapped and like Jamaicans more than their own men lol
We shut down lounges/grill spots ,everyone breaking their necks when they see reer henney come through .every Abdi with a halimo .Dont know about this jamaicans talks your chatting my guy .

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

@sigmund likes to crack jokes about the UK but I have heard from sources close to the scene that there are many Jamaicans who call their mothers "hooyo" and it's not cause of cultural appropriation :mjohreally:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund likes to crack jokes about the UK but I have heard from sources close to the scene that there are many Jamaicans who call their mothers "hooyo" and it's not cause of cultural appropriation :mjohreally:
omgg who told you that cos thats trueee they love somali girls here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts