Xalimos don’t sleep on suju men

@Roorigeg

Come out and admit you’re behind that acc or just come out and say you like bussy

I am a married man, lady @Xoxoxo. That acc belongs to that sis. You need to show a respect to the lady. No need to call her names because she doesn't agree with you.

But if you ask me if I like pussy, I like to do it the halal way and I am already married, and plan on taking a second wife insha'Allah next year. You gotta an experiened man who loves women but would only do it through the halal way. And for feminist gyal like you, you're just missing a man. You just need to get over the feminist dogma and we could talk. 😉

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
I am a married man, lady @Xoxoxo. That acc belongs to that sis. You need to show a respect to the lady. No need to call her names because she doesn't agree with you.

But if you ask me if I like pussy, I like to do it the halal way and I am already married, and plan on taking a second wife insha'Allah next year. You gotta an experiened man who loves women but would only do it through the halal way. And for feminist gyal like you, you're just missing a man. You just need to get over the feminist dogma and we could talk. 😉
I asked you if you liked bussy, so you’re saying yes?

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Roorigeg I don’t believe you 😭✋🏾 She’s online whenever you’re online and whenever she isn’t online you like every post of her in this particular thread

Last edited:
@Roorigeg I don’t believe you 😭✋🏾 She’s online whenever tourney online and whenever she isn’t online you like every post of her in this particular thread

People disagreeing you doesn't mean their nicks belong to the same person. the lady and I completely different. Now, come up with another beleivable charge :ftw9nwa:

I asked you if you liked bussy, so you’re saying yes?

I'm a married man, so what does that mean to you. I told you if you want to get over feminism and ready to be down-to-earth Muslima, I amma come to you in Holland and tie the knots with you. You'll just need to be accepting the fact that I'll need to divide the time between you and my wife in Murica. Do we have a deal? :icon e wink:😉

Xoxoxo

VIP
People disagreeing you doesn't mean their nicks belong to the same person. the lady and I completely different. Now, come up with another beleivable charge :ftw9nwa:

I'm a married man, so what does that mean to you. I told you if you want to get over feminism and ready to be down-to-earth Muslima, I amma come to you in Holland and tie the knots with you. You'll just need to be accepting the fact that I'll need to divide the time between you and my wife in Murica. Do we have a deal? :icon e wink:😉
I’m not interested into an old washed up married fob man. Definitely won’t date someone who used his keys already on a different lock(s).

But you are into it?

I’m not interested into an old washed up married fob man. Definitely won’t date someone who used his keys already on a different lock(s).

Mao you are into it?

Dating is haram. You shouldn't even entertain it. You should only be talking with guys for marriage purposes only. Dating involves girls getting flowered. That is haram. I don't know about your morals, but doing haram stuff should not be part of the discussion.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Dating is haram. You shouldn't even entertain dating. You should only be talking with guys for marriage purposes only. Dating involves girls getting flowered. That is haram. I don't know about your morals, but doing haram stuff should not be part of the discussion.
So you are into it?

who told you I would date you? Nigga please dating and going on dates is different. I don’t want to waste my time on people I don’t care about so give me a break

So you are into it?

who told you I would date you? Nigga please dating and going on dates is different. I don’t want to waste my time on people I don’t care about so give me a break

But you were asking me if I like women. So I told you how I approach women. You then stated you wouldn't date me. So I reminded you dating is haram.

With that, it was nice talking with you sister.

Xoxoxo

VIP
But you were asking me if I like women. So I told you how I approach women. You then stated you wouldn't date me. So I reminded you dating is haram.

With that, it was nice talking with you sister.
I said do you like bussy.

I didn’t ask if you liked to smash every chick you see on a daily basis

A woman who is married to a fellow Farah (fyi, Suju brothers are Farahs too), but then preaches here bogus feminist dogma and anti-Farah slogans. Give me a break. I feel sorry for your hubby.

This is a perfect description of you and your friends @sagegreen @Xoxoxo etc 👇

f047ab6f08cc31f4b892076601b5e0d6
I bet you are the type that listens to his wife’s phone conversations. You come across as abusive and aggressive.

I don’t need that shit because I’ll fight niggas.

you obviously grew up privileged or pampered because any sane Somali girl would never say dumb ass shit
Dude wallahi I know those type of girls like her believe me!!!! They all have this similar look, start looking at them differently and you would know what I mean
No I don’t know what you mean. What’s the look? Go ahead and describe it to us?

Xoxoxo

VIP
I'm not fighting you; I'm very respectful towards you. You just need to reciprocate the same respect that I and sister @Hamdi<3 showed you. And you need to get over mistaking me with the sister. You know lying is haram :russsmug:
She’s either you or one of your side chicks. Tell me what is it?

Trending