Xalimos don’t sleep on suju men

Xoxoxo

VIP
My family is well off trust me, and agin you are TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT. I was saying originally (open your ears so you don’t miss this) IF I WAS A HOUSE WIFE (And I had no job) AND MY HUSBAND WORKED FULL TIME. I WOULD FEEL USELESS IF I DIDNT COOK AND CLEAN.
Why would you not have a job in our age? Just say you hate school, don’t want to be successful in life, have no aspirations and want to drain someone’s energy, life and money and go. You’re disrespecting your parents (especially your father) for even believing you’re useless without doing that shit for a man.

You’re brought here to the west just so you can have better opportunities then your parents ever had. That’s why they brought you over to the west, to finish school, get your degrees, go work, and make money!!!!! Marriage comes later. You can’t be financially depended on a man because that kills him to, In our current times everything is expensive, too expensive. many people can’t depend on a sole provider because of this, and you’re telling me your lazy ass wants to be a stay at home mom?

you do know that would also cause you to get ugly and fat in a very fast way too huh? Look at our mothers generation and you would know what I mean. The previous generation of women were capable of doing that because they had a reason, Your lazy ass has no reason to actually be that because you wasted your parents time, money and patience.

Why would you not have a job in our age? Just say you hate school, don’t want to be successful in life, have no aspirations and want to drain someone’s energy, life and money and go. You’re disrespecting your parents (especially your father) for even believing you’re useless without doing that shit for a man.

You’re brought here to the west just so you can have better opportunities then your parents ever had. That’s why they brought you over to the west, to finish school, get your degrees, go work, and make money!!!!! Marriage comes later. You can’t be financially depended on a man because that kills him to, In our current times everything is expensive, too expensive. many people can’t depend on a sole provider because of this, and you’re telling me your lazy ass wants to be a stay at home mom?

you do know that would also cause you to get ugly and fat in a very fast way too huh? Look at our mothers generation and you would know what I mean. The previous generation of women were capable of doing that because they had a reason, Your lazy ass has no reason to actually be that because you wasted your parents time, money and patience.
It’s interesting that you make all these assumptions not knowing who I am. All you did is take one thing I said blow it way out of proportion and start talking to me like your my mentor. The fact that your telling me I’m disrespecting my father AGAIN not knowing who I am and what I stand for is beyond me. I barley insulted you and you decided to waste your day by writing paragraphs on how I should live my life. Seems obsessive. Enjoy your day and take an aspirin or two cause you need to chill

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s interesting that you make all these assumptions not knowing who I am. All you did is take one thing I said blow it way out of proportion and start talking to me like your my mentor. The fact that your telling me I’m disrespecting my father AGAIN not knowing who I am and what I stand for is beyond me. I barley insulted you and you decided to waste your day by writing paragraphs on how I should live my life. Seems obsessive. Enjoy your day and take an aspirin or two cause you need to chill
Who did you insult you mongrel ass Negroe 😭✋🏾 Don’t gas yourself up too much aboowe because I ain’t the same person who’s behind a fake acc and trying to argue with users and claiming their are feminists.

taking what out contest? That’s what you said lmao, I would feel useless if I wasn’t able to do that, that’s what you said lmao. Also saying that you would be a stay at home wife in our times is even laughable in itself LMAOOOO

I just know your baba would feel ashamed knowing his daughter doesn’t even have goals or aspirations in her life, doesn’t want to work or be a proud woman and just wants to be a maid for another Nigga lmaooo

sure jan your baba is proud of knowing his son @Roorigeg is pretending to be a woman and argue with chicks on the internet

:whoa:
You can be successful in school and choose to stay at home to raise your kids :icon lol:. SAHM are not lazy. They actually do more than anyone. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a woman who wants to raise her kids and take care of her home and husband. She just needs to find a man who is capable of providing and who will respect her. Just like she will respect him. Traditional marriage is all about that. Man providing. And woman taking care of the home. and i’m sure hamdi’s parents like any parents just want her to be respected, happy and fulfilled. My advice is to at least have a degree or work experience though.
only when I’m sick. Actually scratch that we’ll just get take out but Yh honestly never I just don’t think a good husband who provides should ever worry about his next meal.
Let him take care of you when you’re sick :icon lol:. No one is useless but I understand your point of view. If he’s Providing 100% and you’re not working you’ll have to do your part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, let’s respect each other’s choice.

You can be successful in school and choose to stay at home to raise your kids :icon lol:. SAHM are not lazy. They actually do more than anyone. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a woman who wants to raise her kids and take care of her home and husband. She just needs to find a man who is capable of providing and who will respect her. Just like she will respect him. Traditional marriage is all about that. Man providing. And woman taking care of the home. and i’m sure hamdi’s parents like any parents just want her to be respected, happy and fulfilled. My advice is to at least have a degree or work experience though.

Let him take of you when you’re sick :icon lol:. No one is useless but I understand your point of view. If he’s Providing 100% and you’re not working you’ll have to do your part.

Thank you for having such a wonderful brain ❤️

Xoxoxo

VIP

Let him take care of you when you’re sick :icon lol:. No one is useless but I understand your point of view. If he’s Providing 100% and you’re not working you’ll have to do your part.

That’s not really ass possible in the west especially if you have a normal job which many people do. Every young couple I met in the Netherlands are both working and finished up school, even the Somali ones.

costs and living are just getting expensive every year at a disgusting rate. Food, clothing, homes and more are just getting expensive. A family with 1 working parent isn’t as common anymore, not even the rich here have it, only a small franc thin of people do it.

Taking money and draining someone else from their money just because you don’t want to work is lazy to me. Idk about you folks but I was taught by my father to be independent and earn enough money to provide for myself and for my family if I ever desire having one, one shouldn’t depend on the other for money related issue. Nice and all if she’s making meals for you and cleaning up but that doesn’t take up more then 2.5-3 hours max without children included, what is she going to do during the rest off the hours except for eating and getting out of shape?

and you have cases increasing of men leaving and never returning back leaving the mom and their children alone because of mental issues or other things. What is she going to do in this situation? And don’t tell me it’s not common because situations like these are increasing in our times where fathers leave and never come back and you have the mother who Never had the will to work be stuck with children and money problems and issues.

It’s better to be safe then sorry. Alx my father taught me that everything can happen in your life and already preparing for different issues will really safe you at the end of the day. You can work in smaller amounts (like 4 times in the week, or even 3!) and spread your time well through where you’re also helping financially in the household. Sitting all day every week for the rest of your marriage at home sounds distasteful in itself. You’re contributing almost nothing into your marriage

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m not sure where many off you lot grew up but here in the Netherlands it’s the real deal and competitive. I just can’t believe some of you are so lazy and are almost contributing nothing to your marriage but also nothing into society and want to be stay at home moms?

cooking & cleaning are basic things human must have. If someone is not even capable of taking care of themselves what do you even have in your life going on except for the fact you can most likely barely wash to ur ass properly?

try living in this country and your whole perspective on SAHM will change

Last edited:
I’m not sure where many off you lot grew up but here in the Netherlands it’s the real deal and competitive. I just can’t believe some of you are so lazy and are almost contributing nothing to your marriage but also nothing into society and want to be stay at home moms?

cooking & cleaning are basic things human must have. If someone is not even capable of taking care of themselves what do you even have in your life going on except for the fact you can most likely barely wash to ur ass properly?

try living in this country and your whole perspective on SAHM will change
SAHM are used. It's a scam for women. Except for wealthy families tho. Most men are ungrateful and will call the wife at home "lazy" for skipping one day doing house chores.

SAHM mom's are in this day and age mom's for these males. They are manhchild's who cheat on them as well. Get your degree and have a career ladies💯

Trending

Latest posts