Xalimos don’t sleep on suju men

He did. Don't lie.
Have u even read the seerah
He did not have any time for that, maybe once in a blue moon
In actuallity he was too busy praying, or dealing with issues of the muslims, or in war, or preparing for war, or giving lectures, even when his son died he wasnt even in the house with his wife he got someone to carry the child out of the house so he could see him bc he was so busy he couldnt even be in the house with his wife to help the child. He had 9 families u think he had time to clean up for all of them
Not to even mention that he was so poor for a mjority of his life he wouldnt even have food to cook in the first place.
When he was home tho he still helped his wives out with duties and stitched his clothes and shoes and milked his cattle if he had the time, but his wives were the main caretakers of their home and did most of the chores bc he was hardly home most of the time

Have u even read the seerah
He did not have any time for that, maybe once in a blue moon
In actuallity he was too busy praying, or dealing with issues of the muslims, or in war, or preparing for war, or giving lectures, even when his son died he wasnt even in the house with his wife he got someone to carry the child out of the house so he could see him bc he was so busy he couldnt even be in the house with his wife to help the child. He had 9 families u think he had time to clean up for all of them
Not to even mention that he was so poor for a mjority of his life he wouldnt even have food to cook in the first place.
When he was home tho he still helped his wives out with duties and stitched his clothes and shoes and milked his cattle if he had the time, but his wives were the main caretakers of their home and did most of the chores bc he was hardly home most of the time
He used to help his wives with chores. Don't you know this? The fact that he did it says a lot. I wasn't responding to you. But nobody can call men who cook and clean "feminine".

He used to help his wives with chores. Don't you know this? The fact that he did it says a lot. I wasn't responding to you. But nobody can call men who cook and clean "feminine".
I think it depends on the frequency tbh.Its more common nowadays bc in th past women didnt work as much whereas now its much more common so theres more "house husbands" which is rly unnatrual and feminine tbh

Why tho ? That won’t take away his manhood. He lives in the house and do his part .
Well maybe it’s the way I was brought up. My dad only cooked and cleaned when my mom was sick or she went to a wedding. If my man is cooking every night or most nights I would feel useless. Like, I’m supposed to take care of him. I also feel like because I’m more traditional I expect him to go out and make money while I stay home and take care of the house and kids. In my eyes it would take away his manhood I would start seeing him as a women after that lol. His part in the relationship should be to make money.

I think it depends on the frequency tbh.Its more common nowadays bc in th past women didnt work as much whereas now its much more common so theres more "house husbands" which is rly unnatrual and feminine tbh
I am not talking about house husbands. I talk about men who cook,clean and provide. Read better.

Miskina you base your worth on house chores? Woman up 🥺 These men don't care about you sis. Love yourself and live for yourself 💕
Don’t misquote me. Your taking that out of context. I was saying IF I was a housewife and my man was cooking and cleaning I would feel useless. The whole point of a housewife is to cook and clean and watch the kids. I am living for myself I just don’t live it the way you weird lonley ass heartbroken feminist live it. I aspire to be a great mom and wife one day and Amy real women would support that. Lastly you’re telling me to women up I think you need to give yourself that advice. Why don’t you women up and heal your heart, whatever farax broke it is in the past so start new.

Short of wearing a dress while doing it, I don't see how a man can be considered feminine for cooking and cleaning; I'll continue with this and will actually be taking cooking classes soon.

Don’t misquote me. Your taking that out of context. I was saying IF I was a housewife and my man was cooking and cleaning I would feel useless. The whole point of a housewife is to cook and clean and watch the kids. I am living for myself I just don’t live it the way you weird lonley ass heartbroken feminist live it. I aspire to be a great mom and wife one day and Amy real women would support that. Lastly you’re telling me to women up I think you need to give yourself that advice. Why don’t you women up and heal your heart, whatever farax broke it is in the past so start new.
Awh you must be a man🤣🤣🤣 No woman talks like that, unless you're brainwashed. Where is queen arawelo wth. Anyway woman up and love yourself more sis💕💕 Women like you will go south in couple of years. You will realize later why I speak like this. And no man broke my heart. My aabo made me a strong woman alx🤣💕

Ik one Suju harti nigga with 5 shorties. 2 cadaan, 2 indoyhar, & 1 madow. Unfortunately as you can tell none of these woman are Somali. It seems Suju men are only interested in ajnabi women.

Awh you must be a man🤣🤣🤣 No woman talks like that, unless you're brainwashed. Where is queen arawelo wth. Anyway woman up and love yourself more sis💕💕 Women like you will go south in couple of years. You will realize later why I speak like this. And no man broke my heart. My aabo made me a strong woman alx🤣💕
I am a women lol and the fact that you think my opinion makes me a man speaks volumes about the kind of women you are. I do love myself how would you know 😂. You think every women wants to be an independent boss babe. That is a thing here in the west no where else.