Xalimo's criticisms of SJWs

I don’t get how these people think. Why is khaniisnimo a sin that needs to be tolerated. We don’t tolerate murder or theft, deception, zina. Why do we need to tolerate this particular sin.

I get why khaniis people convince themselves their lifestyle is not sin - they need to be able to live with themselves. But I do not understand all the hijabis who say they’re Muslim and then stan these people sin. How can you stan a sin.

The worlds gone mad.
I'll tell you why walaalo, it's pretty simple to explain. It's mental illness.:mjkkk:

So this woke xalimo made this tweet speaking straight faxx and it went viral. I think you can guess what happened after :francis:

View attachment 146257
I'ma post some of the replies from the woke xalimo blm gang i"'ll put in spoiler tho to respect their privacy :mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis are the most cucked race on this earth :snoop:

“We WaNt SoMaLi MeN tO sToP gAnG rApInG gIrLs”

8712AB76-0B5D-4CAB-B551-B0E72C4DDEF7.jpeg

Jeez... imagine categorizing and generalizing your entire male counterpart :westbrookwtf: IQ of 68 confirmed:susp: :faysalwtf:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

“We WaNt SoMaLi MeN tO sToP gAnG rApInG gIrLs”

View attachment 146382
Jeez... imagine categorizing and generalizing your entire male counterpart :westbrookwtf: IQ of 68 confirmed:susp: :faysalwtf:
Shyt is embarrassing worst part is the original tweet was made by a girl. She's acting like she didn't diss Somali men too wtf I swear some girls wanna paint us a certain way so badly.

Shyt is a problem for sure but she's acting like everyday some somali niggas are gangraping a girl idk why these girls wanna demonize somali men so badly

Shyt is embarrassing worst part is the original tweet was made by a girl. She's acting like she didn't diss Somali men too wtf I swear some girls wanna paint us a certain way so badly.

Shyt is a problem for sure but she's acting like everyday some somali niggas are gangraping a girl idk why these girls wanna demonize somali men so badly
Something I tend to notice is that the majority of these self hating Xalimos are from the UK (Especially London) I would say atleast 80-90% of them (I know I’m generalizing but it seems to be true based off my observation same could be said for the Somali male Incels on twitter who talk shit about mathows all day) next time you see a xalimo tweet something negative about Somali men on twitter check her location in her bio or her followers/following. Their is self hating Somali women who hate Somali men in Reer Canada and USA too but it’s not even comparable to the amount of self hating halimos in the UK. . I remember seeing this one UK halimo tweet “I wish all somali men could die” or something along those lines and it had a bunch of likes and retweets from other UK halimos. If you think what I’m saying is biased just type in “Somali men” on twitter and do your homework :cosbyhmm::kanyehmm:
DDE87428-244B-4323-91CD-929C2D859037.png
8D3A5EBA-3599-4F03-924D-0493F4EF368F.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts