Xalimo tries to fight white people at Dallas protests

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Search her name. :mjlol:

You participated in this thread and were told by your cousins Salaax and @Bohol what she was.

Now Salaax Bidaar is your source? Does she have HJ written on her forehead? Naa beenta jooji we dont produce no Ayaan xirsi, sabrina dhowre or waris

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Here’s the video from the Dallas protests yesterday when she was going crazy on White people who were there protesting side by side with black lives matter against police brutality.

Here is the video from 2 hours ago where she said she’s not going to the protest today but she will join in if there’s rioting and looting.

This is absolutely crazy, when did this protest turned into wanting to loot. :farmajoyaab:
The mentality of a looter:camby:

7F4717FD-0A85-4ADB-9C64-7E3D091BEE17.jpeg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

You participated in this thread and were told by your cousins Salaax and @Bohol what she was.

Looooooooooool

:dead:

She couldn't pay for her boob job?

I wish we could let loose the Taliban on these degenerate halimos for a day. Just a day. They would be straightened real quick

Now Salaax Bidaar is your source? Does she have HJ written on her forehead? Naa beenta jooji we dont produce no Ayaan xirsi, sabrina dhowre or waris
That's your Habar guusjeclo cousin whether you like it or not. The Madow bootycalpping dhi10 who has a half jamaican bastard is Isaaq and you think you can diss other qabils
:ulyin: don't derail

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is her

:ohdamn:
Holy shit. The Hand Job clan is living up to its name.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I don’t wanna here anything from reer MUricA CunTRi anymore about reer UK ever it’s done :russ: :russ: :russ:

I have seen a huge rise of Sudani girls like her living in the USA going to these protests, and rioting like chimps, goddamn this shit is embarrassing. I don't know where to start.