Xalimo on lipstick alley talks about seduction

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm amazed!

That's probably the most attractive nose I've ever seen on anyone! Wow!

If u r sarcastic, its not funny! Alek is cute. She has the beauty of Lupita O

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I keep seeing people praising Lupita's looks like the coming of Jesus. I don't see it, I know xalimos that look better...

Xalimos beauty are judged on a separate scale, Lupita has an attraction without long somali flowy hair. U think Xalimos will be cute if they shaved their heads?Nope, buchhead teeth and foreheads will be pronounced

Xalimos beauty are judged on a separate scale, Lupita has an attraction without long somali flowy hair. U think Xalimos will be cute if they shaved their heads?Nope, buchhead teeth and foreheads will be pronounced
Fair enough if you're scaling her on the bantu scale, makes sense.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Akhaas imagine being seduced by a Xalimoid
tenor.gif

What happened in the mean time I was gone. Since when do you dislike Xalimo’s :gucciwhat:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fair enough if you're scaling her on the bantu scale, makes sense.

Not necessarily. I think Beauty transforms scales and boundary. lol i know, i am sending confusing signals, I cant really put definition fine lines on beauty. Lupita, obviously sparkles, and her face is a killer. Her smooth glistening dark skin is a killer too.

Xalimos also have this face of jiini that Lupita has. This glowing, kinda forever baby face look is what attracts people. I am not saying she is more prettier than average Xalimos. I am saying that Lupita has transcended average bantu and maybe average Xalimos either lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm 100% genuine and not sarcastic. Truly fantastic nose!

Hayee......my apologies.....bowing my gown...while retreating backwards and still bowing...

0628fa4d0aa26f65a35da2d78de5c07e.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone notice how she has 6 WTF reactions? There is something repulsive when women reduce themselves to being just a Pussy and build their life around that mindset. It would be nice if these women were denied the ability to have kids to save children.

Every woman has flirted with a man at some point in their lives, Muslim or nonMuslim, hijab or no hijab. I don’t see what the point this girl is trying to make. We’ve all done it.

Necessity of course. But nothing says you have to stoop low and indignity yourself in the process. That is where some objected to her post perhaps.

I guess one has to lower themselves sometimes to get who they want but there is something repulsive in her attitude.

Most guys would have no use for a woman like her for anything more than sex if they knew her personality to be as such. Not a good spot to be for a female.

My opinion.

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I dont know tbh. I was gone for a long time, so I returned to troll a lil bit.

Looks like I failed, I did not get the attention I wanted :mjcry:

#KudhufoHasLostHisEdge

LOL

You need to get your mojo back sxb. This trolling isn’t working now :siilaanyolaugh:

Trending

Latest posts