Xalimo on lipstick alley talks about seduction

VixR

Veritas
Playing with seduction/teasing is part of being a woman. It’s one of our natural born powers. Stifling it is like asking a bird with wings not to fly.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Its so adorable to watch the asian with his baby penis. It is a miracle asians are able to impregnate a woman. a miracle.

@Basra lol ha ha ha its the battle of the micro penis vs the macro phallus,

wallahi your so funny macaanteydtha but your right wallahi do you think that's why their women like to swirl especially with whites?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra lol ha ha ha its the battle of the micro penis vs the macro phallus,

wallahi your so funny macaanteydtha but your right wallahi do you think that's why their women like to swirl especially with whites?

Huuno the asians swirling with Whites has nothing to do with the asian baby penis. Its just low self esteem of the asian women and the need to improve their asians genes. I suffer from that low self esteem too. I think marrying white genes is a genetic upgrade than down grade.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Huuno the asians swirling with Whites has nothing to do with the asian baby penis. Its just low self esteem of the asian women and the need to improve their asians genes. I suffer from that low self esteem too. I think marrying white genes is a genetic upgrade than down grade.

@Basra how though that's factually incorrect its been widely known that africans have the best genes especially for more strenous environments which europeans can't necessarily handle, which isn't the case for us africans alhamdulillah particularly sub saharan africans that's why if anything whites, asians, are a downgrade for people of african descent however I do agree when you say for a asian women whites are a upgrade but this isn't however the case for a african also I think what you meant to say is regarding your perception of whites is that you, at least this what I think you meant is the're a socioeconomic upgrade not necessarily a biological upgrade as I personally think the racial/ethnic hierarchy in terms of optimal biological peak standards is as follows

1. africans
2. arabs/turks/persians
3. europeans/whites/slavs eastern europeans
4. asians/hindi south asians/ oriental asians east & south east asians etc

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra how though that's factually incorrect its been widely known that africans have the best genes especially for more strenous environments which europeans can't necessarily handle, which isn't the case for us africans alhamdulillah particularly sub saharan africans that's why if anything whites, asians, are a downgrade for people of african descent however I do agree when you say for a asian women whites are a upgrade but this isn't however the case for a african also I think what you meant to say is regarding your perception of whites is that you, at least this what I think you meant is the're a socioeconomic upgrade not necessarily a biological upgrade as I personally think the racial/ethnic hierarchy in terms of optimal biological peak standards is as follows

1. africans
2. arabs/turks/persians
3. europeans/whites/slavs eastern europeans
4. asians/hindi south asians/ oriental asians east & south east asians etc

Naafo

Walaal, dont take what i say serious, I am the most un-serious humanoid u will ever come across.

Islamically speaking, proven by hadith, according to our prophet pbuh-- our somali skin is the ideal best skin tone one. the color of a wheat

golden_grain_field_wheat_summer_hervest_fibre.jpg

So when i say White is the best i mean-- aesthetically. i am vain. I am into perfect thin nose. thin lips. soft silky hair. in this temporary world standards!

Of course Africans have a stronger gene. strong nose, stronger mouth and stronger legs. but here i am being vain here. I am talking about model looks . not hamdia ahmed looks

10520_1513967503.jpg

Is this your Asian professor? , that’s what i heard, however he seems to already have children

Wow. I did not imagine beauty pageants were so politicised. Why can't they just keep it about looks? Though I imagine the subject of the tweet wouldn't get very far.

Tukraq

VIP
Naafo

Walaal, dont take what i say serious, I am the most un-serious humanoid u will ever come across.

Islamically speaking, proven by hadith, according to our prophet pbuh-- our somali skin is the ideal best skin tone one. the color of a wheat

golden_grain_field_wheat_summer_hervest_fibre.jpg

So when i say White is the best i mean-- aesthetically. i am vain. I am into perfect thin nose. thin lips. soft silky hair. in this temporary world standards!

Of course Africans have a stronger gene. strong nose, stronger mouth and stronger legs. but here i am being vain here. I am talking about model looks . not hamdia ahmed looks

10520_1513967503.jpg
isn't hamdia a model? so what do you mean not hamdia looks? and we defiantly don't have the skin of wheat wtf

Somali men do not know seduction wallahi. Ask @Jaydaan he chases women around with a phone that has a broken screen and is being held together with an elastic band.

My Indooyare professor could give a master class in seduction wallahi. Gentle teasing, a display of his intellectual prowess and he is an absolute gentleman. I learn something from him and he engages me in ways that I did not know. He unlocks a part of me which I didn’t know I had. When we are talking nothing else is happening in the world. That’s honestly how he makes me feel. I hope his wife knows how lucky she is.

You are right about the cracked screen write knowles. No point in buying new phone its still working. We are fighting hard to stop you from being mr woo side chick who would never claim in his yellow fever. He would introduce you as his maid to his friends out of embarrassment and they would praise him saying you are so brave to be seen with your maid........i could never. Knowles if you want i can hook you up with my boy in london. He sells medication

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@Basra Wow macaanteydtha I'm in awe of your intellect & I bet your a triple threat intellect, beauty, & a unapologetic connoisseur and aficionado of Somali graceful cushitic/nilotic features and the peak physical specimens that Allah subhana wa tala has blessed & bestowed upon us as being alhamdulillah indicated by both our brothers and sisters when we look after our ourselves and maintain our appearance that is, I absolutely concur with you we are the standard bearer's mash'Allah your absolutely right

Women live for male attention and validation. Somalis are no different. Being sexually wanted is the most important thing in a womans life hence they put hours in how they look everyday

All those saying all women flirt around, speak for yourself. Acuudubillah, I can't even look people in the eyes. Talking is even worse, whenever I do, somehow I sound like a person who just started learning English.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I would mind if a pretty woman does this but she said she got no face or body. All she doing to being a bother.

Trending