Xalimo Married to a South Sudan Dinka

Apollo

VIP
They gave the kids an Anglo and a Dinka name. :mjlol:

Maybe even both Dinka if the Junior fellow has the same name as his father.

Apollo

VIP
Honestly man... Dinka people are so f*cking fugly. If only our African component was entirely Paleo-Horner.

They have 20% other stuff though, so not entirely representative of the Cushitic SSA component. :lol:

They look rather unique with that darkness and tallness/lankiness.

southside

Hiiraan
Honestly man... Dinka people are so f*cking fugly. If only our African component was entirely Paleo-Horner.
akhi please have some respect for the dinkas, also the paleo somalis develped in a semi arid savannah climate like the nilotics im sure they werent that different in looks

Apollo

VIP
I did some research on this woman and she only socializes with South Sudanese people in Kenya. It looks like she has been ostracized from the Somali community there. :ooh:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I did some research on this woman and she only socializes with South Sudanese people in Kenya. It looks like she has been ostracized from the Somali community. :ooh:
I heard Somali kenyans don’t play when it comes to marrying out :mjlol: seen some Kenyan bantu blogger cry over this lol, and is the south sudanese community even that big in kenya? Didn’t know many even resided there tbh

Apollo

VIP
I heard Somali kenyans don’t play when it comes to marrying out :mjlol: seen some Kenyan bantu blogger cry over this lol, and is the south sudanese community even that big in kenya? Didn’t know many even resided there tbh

The vast majority of her facebook friends are Nilotes. Not many Somalis she seems to engage with.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
akhi they're both black what do you mean by marrying out? do their children look biracial to you? that should tell you something
yes! Looking like they could be Obama’s sons n shiet :fittytousand:
tenor.gif