Xalimo Makes An Appearance On A RedPill Channel And Shows How To Be A Real Woman

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
My reaction before watching this: I believe its going to be cringe either one of them will try and falsely place islam within redpill like a missmatched puzzle piece.

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
These women sounds like they're part of a cult worshiping men. That's not what i call normal couple dynamic between spouses.

Last edited:
f*ck xalimos! the same women who made reverts and jae deen comfortable around coming to Somalia every year looking for more followers on Instagram.

They are in Somalia now again

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You will never see him near vulnerable Muslim women in other countries.
Why always somalia with his new Muslim friends and some somali women?

You're too insecure fam, how did you end up with that thought from watching that video. People need help back home and he's helping. You want them to suffer forever ? :mjdontkno:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
These women sounds like they're part of a cult worshiping men. That's not what i call normal couple dynamic between spouses.
Tbh what she sounds ideal. She wants to be a stay at home wife who takes cares of her husband becasue it aligns with her feminine nature.The only part that was iffy was when they were both working and she sounded like she said took care of the house work whilst helping him.
f*ck xalimos! the same women who made reverts and jae deen comfortable around coming to Somalia every year looking for more followers on Instagram.

They are in Somalia now again
Lashing out at half of the somali population is going to do nothing except create more inceldom.

Internet Nomad

VIP
After watching both review,

TBH, she sounds like an ideal woman, but the problem is she never met the ideal guy.

All of this feminine talk for women is nice to hear, but it can only work if both parts are compatible. A ying and yang

She sounded like she was overworked during the beginning of her relationship because she had a job, took care of the house and food, and took care of her man with emotional support.

She sounded much happier without the job, which makes sense because then she was not working for David, her manager, but for the sake of the family.

I was expecting cringe, but they allowed her to talk, and it sounded normal.

You're too insecure fam, how did you end up with that thought from watching that video. People need help back home and he's helping. You want them to suffer forever ? :mjdontkno:
Jae Deen is a Ghanaian. I'm 100% sure his activism could needed in his poor ghana ,but it wouldn't give him clicks & clout like making arab then somali songs. :mybusiness:

It's not a disaster though is it. You find that in every country. Why Somalia particular?

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
Tbh what she sounds ideal. She wants to be a stay at home wife who takes cares of her husband becasue it aligns with her feminine nature.The only part that was iffy was when they were both working and she sounded like she said took care of the house work whilst helping him.
Valid point but how i see it is a marriage is a house build by two people. Both must care and help each other withier it's shores or taking care of the children nothing to extreme everyone at the end of the day has their own priorities. It's sunnah after all.

Jae Deen is a Ghanaian. I'm 100% sure his activism could needed in his poor ghana ,but it wouldn't give him clicks & clout like making arab then somali songs. :mybusiness:
It's a social media business that many people don't know about.

Their country is save and poor, but they have Somalia in mind.

So tired of Muslims inserting themselves into redpill spaces and touting redpill opinions. Most of redpill seems to just be centered around hatred of women anyway. Islam never says women โ€œhit the wallโ€ or are worthless at a certain age.

As Muslims we already have a guide on how each gender should conduct themselves as well as proper husband-wife dynamics and that is in the Quran and sunnah. Period

Internet Nomad

VIP
So tired of Muslims inserting themselves into redpill spaces and touting redpill opinions. Most of redpill seems to just be centered around hatred of women anyway.

We already have a guide on how each gender should conduct themselves as well as proper husband-wife dynamics and that is in the Quran and sunnah. Period
i think it could be actaully useful if muslims intend to guide a repiller to the right direction. but we have nothing to learn from these folk.

i think it could be actaully useful if muslims intend to guide a repiller to the right direction. but we have nothing to learn from these folk.
Unfortunately it seems to be going the other way around where Muslims are now adopting redpill mentalities. Muslim twitter is full of men talking about women โ€œhitting the wallโ€ at 25 or implying that Muslim women who went to uni are promiscuous.

No thoughts and I saw it on YouTube and avoided clicking on it.

I avoid anything with that Pearly woman. Iโ€™m not lining her pockets.

As for the Somali woman, she was probably just telling her truth and views. But she should know that redpillers donโ€™t value women and because of the Dawah scene recently merging with redpillers a lot of these redpiller gaals fetishize and put Muslimas on this pedestal of the ultimate woman who submits to her husbands every command. โ€˜Become Muslim! Youโ€™ll get a woman that listens to all of your orders!โ€™

Some of these Muslim men are now treating us like complimentary gifts they use to lure in gaal misogynistic men. Get out of here.

Trending

Latest posts