Xalimo Makes An Appearance On A RedPill Channel And Shows How To Be A Real Woman

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Unfortunately it seems to be going the other way around where Muslims are now adopting redpill mentalities. Muslim twitter is full of men talking about women “hitting the wall” at 25 or implying that Muslim women who went to uni are promiscuous.
facts i cringe when i hear a redpiller talks about 4wives.

here is a rare insightful moment on a podcast of degenrates:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I honestly think this is a problem. There are already a lot of red-pilled guys that think women in Islam are meant to be slaves to their husbands and might convert for that reason only.
I don't get red-pilled somalis tbh, you can literally get a beautiful, educated Somali girl easily by just having a job, smelling nice, having a personality and grooming yourself properly.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
First, is she truly somali? If she is then…

We need to discuss the weird attention seekiness our community has. Not saying other communities don’t exhibit these behaviours but what the hell is she doing on that podcasts? She speaking about being traditional, well be traditional and stay out of the publics eyesight. Dadkeena war badnaa. Our extrovertedness is being channeled in the wrong things.

I find it weird when women gloat about how feminine and traditional they are.
what do you want us to do about it? …..
don't care deal with it GIF by METRO AG

*I have no intention of watching that silly video, so this is an inference.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
So tired of Muslims inserting themselves into redpill spaces and touting redpill opinions. Most of redpill seems to just be centered around hatred of women anyway. Islam never says women “hit the wall” or are worthless at a certain age.

As Muslims we already have a guide on how each gender should conduct themselves as well as proper husband-wife dynamics and that is in the Quran and sunnah. Period
That's because Islam and the Red Pill share similar beliefs and ideologies.

Islam is the most conservative religion and the red pill strongly emphasizes the importance of staying conservative in your lifestyle/beliefs.

You ever wonder why people like Andrew Tate gravitate towards it?

No thoughts and I saw it on YouTube and avoided clicking on it.

I avoid anything with that Pearly woman. I’m not lining her pockets.

As for the Somali woman, she was probably just telling her truth and views. But she should know that redpillers don’t value women and because of the Dawah scene recently merging with redpillers a lot of these redpiller gaals fetishize and put Muslimas on this pedestal of the ultimate woman who submits to her husbands every command. ‘Become Muslim! You’ll get a woman that listens to all of your orders!’

Some of these Muslim men are now treating us like complimentary gifts they use to lure in gaal misogynistic men. Get out of here.
Yeah it’s weird gloating how feminine and trad wife you are. Also it’s a bad look and makes women looking kid commodities. I wish ppl do more research on this type of videos before they hop on

World

VIP
That's because Islam and the Red Pill share similar beliefs and ideologies.

Islam is the most conservative religion and the red pill strongly emphasizes the importance of staying conservative in your lifestyle/beliefs.

You ever wonder why people like Andrew Tate gravitate towards it?
Red pill encourages men to be th0ts

RedPill is similar to Islamic beliefs... which is exactly why shaytan wants you to follow it. He will try get you with something similar to Islam just like Feminism. Islam has its stance on Men and Women and how they must act. You need nothing else.

No thoughts and I saw it on YouTube and avoided clicking on it.

I avoid anything with that Pearly woman. I’m not lining her pockets.

As for the Somali woman, she was probably just telling her truth and views. But she should know that redpillers don’t value women and because of the Dawah scene recently merging with redpillers a lot of these redpiller gaals fetishize and put Muslimas on this pedestal of the ultimate woman who submits to her husbands every command. ‘Become Muslim! You’ll get a woman that listens to all of your orders!’

Some of these Muslim men are now treating us like complimentary gifts they use to lure in gaal misogynistic men. Get out of here.
This sounds way too far-fetched to be true but if it's true, this is some wild sh*t

Episode 4 Denim GIF by The World According to Jeff Goldblum | Disney+

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
muslim man with halal marriage to four wives =/= sexpats sleeping with aids-infested third world women
they use the other wives purely for sexual pleasure, that's close to THHOT--- behavior

It's just obviously a safer method.

You really think a 50 year old man with 3 wives who ends up marrying a 20 year old is good? LOL

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
RedPill is similar to Islamic beliefs... which is exactly why shaytan wants you to follow it. He will try get you with something similar to Islam just like Feminism. Islam has its stance on Men and Women and how they must act. You need nothing else.
Thank you

they use the other wives purely for sexual pleasure, that's close to THHOT--- behavior

It's just obviously a safer method.
I get it, but It’s not the same. Marriage makes a difference. These redpill guys intend on childishly using women for sex without the responsibility. Being married as a woman provides you with legal and social leverage

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I get it, but It’s not the same. Marriage makes a difference. These redpill guys intend on childishly using women for sex without the responsibility. Being married as a woman provides you with legal and social leverage
It's not exactly the same, but it's close and why almost every red pill influencer is a big supporter of Islam including Fresh and Fit.

It's not exactly the same, but it's close and why almost every red pill influencer is a big supporter of Islam including Fresh and Fit.

Most people here especially the women turn a blind side to it. The irony is that these same women share pro feminist ideologies and get into these gender wars despite being a strong believer of Islam which makes the whole situation funny.
RedPillers aren't supporters of Islam, what they support is their own perception of Islam. They believe Islam means Muslim women are slaves that worship their husbands. When in reality that is shirk, a HUGE sin.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
RedPillers aren't supporters of Islam, what they support is their own perception of Islam. They believe Islam means Muslim women are slaves that worship their husbands. When in reality that is shirk, a HUGE sin.
They support Islam regardless if they don't follow almost every aspect of it. They push it on their shows/channels.

Trending

Latest posts