Xalimo leaves Afar guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Blade1 good on you, but i am beginning to not believe youre versions of the story:cosbyhmm:

the afars are known for beating women, did he lay a hand on you if so abayo i higly commend you for leaving him

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1 good on you, but i am beginning to not believe youre versions of the story:cosbyhmm:

the afars are known for beating women, did he lay a hand on you if so abayo i higly commend praise you for leaving him
We were never alone I had someone with me at all time halal dates:rolleyes: He paid for all our meals and events great boy but I'm dead serious on fags:confused:
I did boxing my father and brothers still do it if he did lay hands on me we'd catch a case :gunsmiley:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We were never alone I had someone with me at all time halal dates:rolleyes: He paid for all our meals and events great boy but I'm dead serious on fags:confused:
I did boxing my father and brothers still do it if he did lay hands on me we'd catch a case :gunsmiley:
my suugo detectives skills make me believe that ive seen you from somewhere:holeup:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
No wigs....ever since one flew out of my head in a windy day and everyone laughed at me. I stopped using them. But you are more than welcome to nechells where we can plot together how to take down Aussie
wait.....wait....wait....
Youre a girl?
:mugshotman:

I found out the guy I was ready to convince my xenophobic parents to tolerate is a smoker:5hcpspq:
I can't believe he hid this and this acquaintance of mine showed me this picture on snapchat of his smoking a fagz3zrULC
(I'm assuming it's not photoshopped it looked real)

He's was nice, good looking, educated with good future economic wise looking for his future but I've been lying to myself saying I can be with a non somali.
I can't bring a non somali to Somalia with me and expect respect :meleshame:

He was fun and nice to hang out with, I appreciate the free foods and gifts and kindness but Mohammed its over.
He doenst know yet:kendrickcry:
I'm gonna tell him in a bit don't know how to break to him since I've been thinking this through for a while.

@Jerome in the house and the other brother (forgot name) maybe this is a sign to stay away from these wife beaters :donkey:
He smokes a homo ?:what1:

OP how did you two meet ?

When he first asked you out ,did he go
"Hey baby want to get something to eat "?
f00cca14fdac74a92779c6c3a67e3e57--somalia-anthropologie.jpg

VixR

Veritas
That’s a weird thing to hide. Didn’t you ever smell it on him? Their pores usually reek of cigarette smoke.

I had a guy really convincingly hide an alcohol addiction. High-functioning, really fucking smart, but dependent on alcohol. I already witness liver failure on the daily. They turn a bright yellow with jaundice, and they’re miserable af.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He smokes a homo ?:what1:

OP how did you two meet ?

When he first asked you out ,did he go
"Hey baby want to get something to eat "?
View attachment 59122
Smoking a fag means smoking a cigarette in the UK not killing gays :drakelaugh:

We met at a wedding and no he didn't say that he just helped me find my shoes since girls usually take our shoes off under our tables but I couldn't find it. Then he asked for my number but I was like in my head that's uncomfortable and too much for someone I just met he could be a killer so I gave him my snap and said I forgot my number. I thought he was somali the whole time since he kept using some somali words

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
That’s a weird thing to hide. Didn’t you ever smell it on him? Their pores usually reek of cigarette smoke.

I had a guy really convincingly hide an alcohol addiction. High-functioning, really fucking smart, but dependent on alcohol. I already witness liver failure on the daily. They turn a bright yellow with jaundice, and they’re miserable af.
He used to hide it well but when it did reek I asked he'd say his friends smoke. I believed it since I smell like weed everytime I hop on our buses since someone is always smoking hashish

No wigs....ever since one flew out of my head in a windy day and everyone laughed at me. I stopped using them. But you are more than welcome to nechells where we can plot together how to take down Aussie

Nechells kulaha, brother be careful. Heard that is some fucked ends.

I thought he was somali the whole time since he kept using some somali words
:gucciwhat:
So you openly admit that your past anfar lover was appropriating our language and culture ?
What else somali words have you taught him ? Have you taught him our qabil structure also ?:cosbyhmm:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:gucciwhat:
So you openly admit that your past anfar lover was appropriating our language and culture ?
What else somali words have you taught him ? Have you taught him our qabil structure also ?:cosbyhmm:
LOL you faraxs taught him not me they're all somali if they look it here in Brum they all know somali words the ones mistaken for somali :pachah1: I kinda was already preparing to over power his culture so he doenst find it weird when our life will be exclusively somali dominated.:browtf:

LOL you faraxs taught him not me they're all somali if they look it here in Brum they all know somali words the ones mistaken for somali :pachah1: I kinda was already preparing to over power his culture so he doenst find it weird when our life will be exclusively somali dominated.:browtf:

You third world u.k folks are lost cause .yall teaching ppl that look like somalis aff somali and our culture.
That's danger water yall British folks are swimming in yariisay .
If you were to marry him would you make your kids sharpen their teeth when they hit puberty age ?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You third world u.k folks are lost cause .yall teaching ppl that look like somalis aff somali and our culture.
That's danger water yall British folks are swimming in yariisay .
If you were to marry him would you make your kids sharpen their teeth when they hit puberty age ?
They want to learn idk why they ask us.
That's past me I won't marry no non somali anyway my parents would body me and put me in a black bag no joke

They want to learn idk why they ask us.
That's past me I won't marry no non somali anyway my parents would body me and put me in a black bag no joke
Mashallah I salute your parents .
Tell him a bruddah named xaji madaxgaab said his salaams .they want to learn cause they want your lands yariisay .I've taught more about my culture and language to my vietnamese friend then my eritrean friend .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending