Xalimo leaves Afar guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
reer magaal afaris in djibouti have a better dhaqan than Somalis wallahi. They aren’t loud like Somalis and they are very family oriented. They are also generous. They are known to let complete strangers live with them just to help them out. many homeless Ethiopians used to eat and live with them.

These idiots don't know what they're talking about. All they know is how to insult ppl

We need to bring afars into our fold.

We gotta get the pagan afars civilized first, those vampire looking blood thirsty pagans in their jungles gotta be fixed up. Intermarriages with them should be encouraged. We need them to outnumber the bantus in the south.

Ive actually been so sad you don't understand I thought you guys would give me advice :frdfvsb:
Abaayo at 18 you too young to get married. Focus on school I would say. Unless you are worried about zina and cant wait:ftw9nwa: so yeah my advise would be ignore all guys for now

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Mericful? The Farax u gna end up with is gonna be cucked did u show mercy then
I've already been eyeing this farah in my lecture room hes always staring at me I think he likes me.
I didn't do anything with that other guy I fear Allah how would he be a cuck:comeon:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Abaayo at 18 you too young to get married. Focus on school I would say. Unless you are worried about zina and cant wait:ftw9nwa: so yeah my advise would be ignore all guys for now
Nah most girls intercourse isn't that important I think I can go my whole life without it but you hear of these people waiting and now theyre old we need to start finding young but I'll let Allah do that I'll just do my think and study.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
afars are ok i cant lie and say i havent had crushes on ethio/eri niggas lol
He was from Djibouti and Eritrea
The nigga used to say I'm half Eritrean and Djiboutian I taught him to get some self respect and that you're afar not half that and that.
Now when I look back in think I was with a retard :jaynerd:
That's like me saying I'm half from Ethiopia and Somalia because my dad's land is being occupied

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He was from Djibouti and Eritrea
The nigga used to say I'm half Eritrean and Djiboutian I taught him to get some self respect and that you're afar not half that and that.
Now when I look back in think I was with a retard :jaynerd:
That's like me saying I'm half from Ethiopia and Somalia because my dad's land is being occupied
LOL I just realised we'd make the whole of the North east countries together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending