xalimo kills faraxs on twitter

Why be this materialistic, it's not like athletes and famous people have the best moral character. And regarding entrepreneurs, Somalis are gifted in this area in particular. After a few decades, we'll probably have a lot more of them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This notation that most faraxs are "limited" is false. Why sugar-coat it, YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE AND GROUPING IS RUBBISH. If your benchmark is set ridiculously high or stupidly low, then whose fault is it? Applies to men too. Will we ever grow up from the same topics?

Mozart

You need people like me
People that blame others for their own dating pool are highly amusing. If you can’t attract a rich man irregardless of ethnicity, why would you attract a Somali rich guy lol

What if I want a white woman because im tired of dark ones? It goes both ways tbh. I'm not triggered or anything but just look at it from that way. We just came to the west about 30 years ago, some of us raised in broken homes so dont expect us to be some mega genius millionaires already 🤷‍♂️ She do have a point, but are you really gonna compare 1st and 2nd generation immigrants to natives? If you wanna switch up, all power to you but just see why it is that way.

Last edited:
She didn’t lie, it’s literally .0001% chance. Most handsome faraxs are broke it’s almost guaranteed. The not so handsome ones usually have the money, the less Somali they look like the more $$. Another weird observation, most Faraxs that look like straight up Arabs are either mega players or mega wadaad miskeens - let too many of those go when I was too dumb to realize being alpha woman and having a miskeen man = 100% successful marriage. Don’t worry tho working couple of ‘em now....

:mjswag:

Lol, there are some men that are made to let their woman lead.
Mashallah to men like that.

I agree with her somewhat, population wise options are limited if we're only looking at Somalis in our city, she should open up to ajanabi or consider looking at other Somali diaspora locations. But why is she implying the average male is a athlete, celebrity or entrepreneur? Only 12% of the U.S population has a income over 75k, and that's household, as in two working partners/entire families. :icon lol:

Last edited:
She didn’t lie, it’s literally .0001% chance. Most handsome faraxs are broke it’s almost guaranteed. The not so handsome ones usually have the money, the less Somali they look like the more $$. Another weird observation, most Faraxs that look like straight up Arabs are either mega players or mega wadaad miskeens - let too many of those go when I was too dumb to realize being alpha woman and having a miskeen man = 100% successful marriage. Don’t worry tho working couple of ‘em now....

:mjswag:
All the qalanjo xaalimos i met were LGBT.:noneck:

This notation that most faraxs are "limited" is false. Why sugar-coat it, YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE AND GROUPING IS RUBBISH. If your benchmark is set ridiculously high or stupidly low, then whose fault is it? Applies to men too. Will we ever grow up from the same topics?
So true, how can you seek some man with a good career when you dont know where to find them. My aunt and her husband are both doctors (in sweden, both somali) and they live an upper middle class life wallahi. They worked hard for that too.
Theres plenty of Faraaxs studying and are serious about it.

Last edited:
Everyone is overrating themselves. She talks about having high expectations. But if you can’t find your expectations either lower then or stay single. No need to cry about it. Also why does everyone think they are a catch?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So true, how can you seek some man with a good career when you dont know where to find them.
Everyone has their own standards and benchmarks, some thinking they are on cloud 9.

How can you be seeking a man with a good career when you never worked a single day in your life. Vice Versa too.

How can you be asking for a beautiful, prince looking like man, when you ain't the best of looking yourself. Vice Versa too.

How can you wish for a rich person, when you never had the mentality of one.

How can you ask for a virgin, when you ain't one.

How can you ask for a pious person, when you ain't one yourself.

Your on twitter, expecting to find the ideal man/woman, when you yourself, ain't the créme de la créme. Wrong group, wrong setting, yet wishes everything to fall into plan like dominos. Wake up and smell the coffee.

So true, how can you seek some man with a good career when you dont know where to find them. My aunt and her husband are both doctors (in sweden, both somali) and they live an upper middle class life wallahi. They worked hard for that too.
Theres plenty of Faraaxs studying and are serious about it.
She said athletes and famous. These girls want to be on IG and flaunt their. Not be married to a doctor. She says dating as well

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
are you saying that handsome, educated and wealthy Somali men are plenty? 🤔
There are more then the plain eye meets, yes there are many of those sought. It all depends on you, and who you associate with. But you won't find them just hanging around on your street corner. Educated and Wealthy is connected too, which is a different topic for elsewhere.

Last edited:
Why is she assuming that the average non Somali female has the ability to date athletes and successful entrepreneurs these people are already rare and of course within the Somali pool it’ll be more rare. No one is stopping her from dating/marrying successful non-Somalis. She sounds bitter and is using Somali men and somalimo as a scapegoat for her lack of success.

She said athletes and famous. These girls want to be on IG and flaunt their. Not be married to a doctor. She says dating as well
Im pretty sure if those types of xalimos actually qualified for a rich, handsome and famous ajnabi wouldve taken that offer instantly.
Lets be real, the averege western somali girl who get the offer of having a famous athlete bf would not have denied that offer because of her traditions. LOL

Last edited:
Lmao what a cry baby. I love! I mean love how Somali men use the excuse of “starting new in the west 30 years ago”! Uhm didn’t we too? Did you all start new alone and we were western natives all along or something? Lol I don’t get it. And even worse yet the guys who use this crap weren’t even born in Somalia or if they were don’t even remember it 😂

I agree after 30 we should be doing better. Men can’t be using these excuses today. Our fathers generations had a right to struggle, but men born in the west have had every opportunity to get somewhere in life.

Trending