Xalimo gets ewayed

Hey, how about not getting into a mans car to suck him off.

even if you’re not trying to do anything sexual, lets be honest. A man doesn’t want a woman near him if she isn’t do anything for him. That’s a fact of life.

“Lets hang out” kulaha :ftw9nwa:

why would he respect you if you don’t respect yourself?

i’m not even trying to start an argument. It seems like these types of ladies want to with zero consequences. All parties involved are trash.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jiron: We should strive to be kind to those who sucked us off. It’s the friendly thing to do. I hope the brother changed his ways for the better. :)

No he should face the law, forcing someone to perform a sexual act is a crime. I hope the girl gets justice :)

1589787151960.png

Damn cold world. Shouldn’t have got in his car though. He shouldn’t force you to perform a sexual act but he doesn’t have to drive you home either. Very heartless move though like she can legit die out there.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No he should face the law, forcing someone to perform a sexual act is a crime. I hope the girl gets justice :)
I don't necessarily agree with what the guy in the tweet did but he did give her the option to simply leave the car so there's no way to incriminate him also there isn't enough evidence maybe he kicked her out for other reasons classic his word vs hers

Cartman

reformed
I don't necessarily agree with what the guy in the tweet did but he did give her the option to simply leave the car so there's no way to incriminate him also there isn't enough evidence maybe he kicked her out for other reasons classic his word vs hers
He left her there at night in a highway where a lyft can’t even stop that’s rough :dead:

Should’ve just took her to a pit station or something if he wasn’t gonna drive her home so she can at least be more safe. If she died or got injured would’ve been on him no matter his intentions or not. I can’t imagine someone doing that to your own kin, this gen is twisted sometimes.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He left her there at night in a highway where a lyft can’t even stop that’s rough :dead:

Should’ve just took her to a pit station or something if he wasn’t gonna drive her home so she can at least be more safe. If she died or got injured would’ve been on him no matter his intentions or not. I can’t imagine someone doing that to your own kin, this gen is twisted sometimes.
Oh it was definitely foul but I'm just saying the law doesn't care for emotions or how something makes you feel its either illegal or legal

Cartman

reformed
The million dollar question is “Why was she comfortable enough to be in that guys car in the first place”
Somalis trust other Somalis too much. It’s a thing of the past, kinship doesn’t exist anymore everyone backstabbing anyone even their friends.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The million dollar question is “Why was she comfortable enough to be in that guys car in the first place”
Honestly we don't have enough details on this whole story and I don't want to make any wrong claims on this so it's just best if we say they're both at fault and leave it like that

Yoo

Eel eh?

Word. Doing this to your own black women is especially low

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Jiron. It means a man wants something in return for a a woman's company.

Our sisters should respect themselves and not expect anything less from a non simps company.

Poor girl in the video learnt the hard way too.

Trending

Latest posts