Xalimo gets ewayed

I'm talking about your brother.. Did he kick her out?

I remember pumping gas last summer and a random guy got in my car and demanded that I give him a ride, lucky the gas station clerk saw it and came out, he ran away.

No he dropped her off but my mum was giving her evils lol.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
the girl shouldn't gotten into his car no matter how well she knows the person

if she needs a ride late at night she should call her girlfriends or get a uber
Yep, moral of the story don't get in strangers cars, there are crazy people out there

What's that? Giving the evils? Lmfao.

lol a dirty look. She was like in her 30s though. At that age Somali women lose their inhibitions I noticed.

In the UK, it's quite normal to share cars and for people to get dropped off if they live near you. but it was just that she did not ask or say hello, she just got in after someone told her we live near her.

You're right but I'm assuming she wouldn't have made a video about it if she goes around offering head for lifts. It's not something you want to publicize. Moral of the story there are some crazies out there don't accept a ride unless you know the person very well. And for men its don't be a rapey shit bag.
You’d be surprised what ppl make videos about like washing a madow husband’s ass before divorce :deadpeter: But yes even if a girl renegs and pisses you off just drop her off at the nearest petrol at the least, don’t threaten her for sex.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
lol a dirty look. She was like in her 30s though. At that age Somali women lose their inhibitions I noticed.

In the UK, it's quite normal to share cars and for people to get dropped off if they live near you. but it was just that she did not ask or say hello, she just got in after someone told her we live near her.
That's so weird.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
back home Ive seen girls late at night that need a ride they wave for the taxi if there's 2 guys in the car they don't go in

I once got into a fight with a white girl on the highway driving towards Copenhagen it was two o'clock at night and I dropped her ass off in a dark remote location of the highway.. She called me neger (negro) bye :mjpls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I once got into a fight with a white girl on the highway driving towards Copenhagen it was two o'clock at night and I dropped her ass off in a dark remote location of the highway.. She called me neger (negro) bye ***** :mjpls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me while reading this

tenor.gif

After I read the spoiler

tenor.gif

My advise to the ladies here is always be independent. Get your license and drive at safe places/time. Begging people for rides is insulting and there's many harmful prey's out there who will try to take advantage of you

Stay safe!

1. Click the link even if it says “tweets are not loading right now” the video plays
2. When you kick someone out on the highway. Mostly happens to th*ts after they give madax

That is wrong, more time, it happens when you didn't get madax, ain't nobody doing that to a chick that has given you head as she will be more than likely to do it again

Jiron. It means a man wants something in return for a a woman's company.

Our sisters should respect themselves and not expect anything less from a non simps company.

Poor girl in the video learnt the hard way too.

That dude is a slimy c*nt but where the f*ck is her husband?

Trending