Xalimo Excellence: From nurse to multi-million healthcare company owner in two years

Ok then say that your a deadbeat I can name about twenty Somali men that are professional and are happily married we need to stop with these sweeping generalization it not a good look fam

:salute:
My post was basically explaining how we’re not a monolith and Somali females are not doing better than us in the states. I ain’t never said I was a dead beat.

Is it because uni is more expensive in America? Here in the UK, I would say 85% of girls of my age group have a uni degree tbh, I've hardly met many who don't.
It is more expensive here but that’s not the reason. Somali girls here study irrelevant shit, the best ones are nurses while the niggas go into engineering, accounting etc I notice this trend even in my own family.

She’s the daughter of this guy

Now ask yourself this, did she earn it on her own ?
Daddy runs politics back in the number 1 corrupt country in the world.

I’m not saying she did by her own will power but she ain’t the daughter of a typical taxi driver. She’s the daughter of Feysal Waraabe.
You're right. If I remember correctly her ex and kids are reer Puntland.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
She’s the daughter of this guy

Now ask yourself this, did she earn it on her own ?
Daddy runs politics back in the number 1 corrupt country in the world.

I’m not saying she did by her own will power but she ain’t the daughter of a typical taxi driver. She’s the daughter of Feysal Waraabe.
you are a racehater aren't you?

It doesn't matter who her dad is, she made a successful business and was blessed by ALLAH (SWT)!

I don't like her dad at all but that doesn't mean we spread slander about her or insult her!

Have some decency and be happy that our muslim sister and fellow somali was financially and socially successful!

May she succeed and have her health, wealth, and family to continue with the success that she started. Wonderful woman who married a Somali man, birthed 4 Somali children, and started a successful business. 👏

Trending

Latest posts