Xalimo divorced on wedding night after husband found out shes not a...

a Virgin, he divorced immediately after founding she was already used by another man. Her family was shocked! Faaraxs of sspot would you do the same or have patience?

Confused Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

I guy I know married his BABY MOMMA in Somalia last month and everyone knew and celebrated their wedding like no biggie.

This man divorced his zani ex-wife and hes getting COOKED. The white man won

:jcoleno:

I lowkey feel bad for you.

This is why we need sex education back home.

They literally have no clue, vaginas snap back after pushing out big headed babies and recover from literally being teared apart from childbirth, thus a man's manhood or multiple men's manhoods, wouldn't do anything to change it.

What's even more amusing is that their theory of 'more sex leads to looseness' would also mean that their wives would become as @Woke1.4rm.Shibis so politely refers to as 'bottomless pits'.

I genuinely hope and believe that Zani men end up with Zaniyahs with kung fu grips.

Get over it habibtii, if that v ain't hugging the D = no grip = no fun .
You can make excuses and even blame on the "clueless soul" like me but the facts are what matters .
The sister shouldve been honest with him and the nacas shouldve done more info gathering on the situation of ceelka malab he was going to marry .

Iska aamus, I can't tolerate your abhorrent language and ignorant views and thus I will do you a favour and provide you with facts which you should read, if you have any sense and decency befitting a Muslim man.

I lowkey feel bad for you.

This is why we need sex education back home.

Same energy saxib. I pity you and your angonostic religion and liberal agnostic ways . If a tight or no elasticity having ass puss sat on your face I doubt youd know what to do with it . Your input is pretty much useless

Iska aamus, I can't tolerate your abhorrent language and ignorant views and thus I will do you a favour and provide you with facts which you should read, if you have any sense and decency befitting a Muslim man.

I'll read it when i have time , idk why you and others are coming for me for my preference ,opinion and stating the obvious , everyone has their preference , I prefer honest women who keeps their vag tight and healthy .you have a weird opinion on why men shouldnt look for what keeps them happy but do you see me complaining ?

The hymen can heal after one sexual encounter if the women abstains from sex and intensive physical activities thereafter. Couldn't believe it until I heard it from a physician. Ain't life grand with all its uncertainties.

Increased looseness is natural when a woman is in her thirties irrespective of whether she has had children or not as human muscles weaken naturally with age. Multiple births also obviously increase laxity. Even during a woman's prime, as familiarity increases, shit becomes stale from a male perspective. You can't have it all in life! If you have a good friend as a wife, that matters more than than a sex life that will inevitably lose its appeal considering how time and childbirth are not kind on the fairer sex.

The hymen can heal after one sexual encounter if the women abstains from sex and intensive physical activities thereafter. Couldn't believe it until I heard it from a physician. Ain't life grand with all its uncertainties.

Increased looseness is natural when a woman is in her thirties irrespective of whether she has had children or not as human muscles weaken naturally with age. Multiple births also obviously increase laxity. Even during a woman's prime, as familiarity increases, shit becomes stale from a male perspective. You can't have it all in life! If you have a good friend as a wife, that matters more than than a sex life that will inevitably lose its appeal considering how time and childbirth are not kind on the fairer sex.

Look, another ignorant male who thinks he's an expert on the vagina, this information is very false, but the usual crowd will gobble it up and throw it up all around this forum.
Where did you get this nonsense from? Is there a newsletter for misogynists? Because your kind regurgitates the same nonsense verbatim with nary a scientific quote in sight. People like this will actually try to pose as intellectuals on this forum.

Last edited:

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Not defensive merely reporting facts. Do you think men are not capable of strategic deception? And would not lie or downplay their pasts in an effort to gain leverage and look more presentable to women who live baggage free lives? It seems to me you do not like it when a woman has exacting standards, expects the same level of honesty from a man, prefers one with a clean life like her and will not permit tomfoolery on her watch. The question should be are you offended? Is that why you felt the need to quote me?
I don't doubt that men are capable of a great many things, positive or treacherous.

Alas, this was simply bait. I had to play the contrarian to lure you from the general populace of the forum so my e-courting would not end up being fruitless. Now that we're here, how do you fancy long walks on the beach in Zanzibar and Shakespeare in the park.:mjpls:

Get over it habibtii, if that v ain't hugging the D = no grip = no fun .
You can make excuses and even blame on the "clueless soul" like me but the facts are what matters .
The sister shouldve been honest with him and the nacas shouldve done more info gathering on the situation of ceelka malab he was going to marry .
You probably got a small D bro no homo. Even a girl that had sex before should be tight on your D.

Look, another ignorant male who thinks he's an expert on the vagina, this information is very false, but the usual crowd will gobble it up and throw it up all around this forum.
Where did you get this nonsense from? Is there a newsletter for misogynists? Because your kind regurgitates the same nonsense verbatim with nary a scientific quote in sight. People like this will actually try to pose as intellectuals on this forum.
The vagina is mysterious for a lot of people. But a woman having sex and becoming loose is usually nonsense. Women give birth and it goes back to it’s normal state. I don’t think I would bother with divorce once I got married to her.

The vagina is mysterious for a lot of people. But a woman having sex and becoming loose is usually nonsense. Women give birth and it goes back to it’s normal state. I don’t think I would bother with divorce once I got married to her.

It is nonsense.
I posted an informative link and they are ignoring it. I dread to think people like this will have daughters or have them already.

You probably got a small D bro no homo. Even a girl that had sex before should be tight on your D.

I expected a response like this from a female not a man . That cambuulo and eating nuts everyday as a a kid helped build my third leg . There is a reason why your ethnic women make a pilgrimage to mogdishu hotels , and is not because your women want to hear our accent .

:stevej:.
Nobody said a girl who had sex befor automatically become loose.
A girl could have the prettiest face , fattest ass and tight body figure but if that loose puss ain't good no man with a brain would want her.

The brother response was decent. Your just looking for men to karbash on here

It is nonsense.
I posted an informative link and they are ignoring it. I dread to think people like this will have daughters or have them already.

Hey, these lot simply like to insult women and behave vulgar. Even tek or whatever admitted he was simply trolling. Also, a lot of them have minds that have been fried by watching inappropriate content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, these lot simply like to insult women and behave vulgar. Even tek or whatever admitted he was simply trolling. Also, a lot of them have minds that have been fried by watching inappropriate content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But in the end if we take the story as it is and he was deceived, then he has the right to ask for divorce.

Trending