Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
what wa the name of that other qumayo with her cuck husband who supported her in removing her hijab kkkkkkkkk
She told the rest to do the same thing and her husband is a short fat cuck and has a shiny digsi madhaax:russ::russ: she probably punches him up nacala:chrisfreshhah:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
IMG_20200329_121646.jpg
IMG_20200329_121721.jpg
IMG_20200329_121703.jpg

This how she looks in real life.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She never even said by bf or ex or any word that indicate any relationship. Kulahan having hot girl winter can mean go with your girlfriends and just dance lol. The girl is insulting our 68IQ

In her own admission she was going to take Plan B to terminate but could not and now given there is no reversal must live with being a baby mother for life. Given her recklessness and mindset we know the aabo is just as irrational. This girl will serve as an example when common sense and low impulse control are thrown out the window.

In her own admission she was going to take Plan B to terminate but could not and now given there is no reversal must live with being a baby mother for life. Given her recklessness and mindset we know the aabo is just as irrational. This girl will serve as an example when common sense and low impulse control are thrown out the window.
Here in Uk Somali teenage girls look up to her and they crying Somalis are so judgemental lol. Her fan base are kids which is scary

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He qashins me too, he's sensitive about his Toronto accent. I've heard it, wasn't too impressed. I hope he can code switch. I can't imagine saying nyeah eh in conversation with your son haha.
:francis:
It’s gotten better since uni and now that I live in the burbs. It’s easy for me to code switch when I’m at work as a professional but around you guys or my friends I talk like a realazzz tdot man :obamaswag:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She told the rest to do the same thing and her husband is a short fat cuck and has a shiny digsi madhaax:russ::russ: she probably punches him up:chrisfreshhah:
told her viewers to do the same thing???? wooow the nerve of that qumayo walle

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She was too honest in her first video and is trying to backtrack. She said she was living hot girl winter partying and having unsafe sex. Even now just by the language she used to describe it made clear this wasn’t and never was a relationship. Don’t insult peoples intelligence. Girls in relationship don’t say I’m living my hot girl summer/winter.

If she and her teenage fans want to switch it on Somalis being racist, then go ahead. But people who said a random black guy got her pregnant and she gonna be single mum are still correct
bro well said you pretty much analyzed the whole video :deadrose:

she comes across as an extreme liar everything she said in that video was a lie she had unprotected sex with random strangers and got pregnant with a random dude and what i hate about this whole thing is shes just going to switch it up on somalis with her fans claiming were racist for pointing out the obvious that she's a promiscuous degenerate hoe engaged in activities that are accustomed to the Madow lifestyle and is now a single mother

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This the qumayo them skinny mandem used to gass in the beginning walahi i feel like pulling my hair out but of course when half of them are like barkhad abdi its understandable

I always look through old YouTubers first videos, just to see how they changed and this one is interesting.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It’s gotten better since uni and now that I live in the burbs. It’s easy for me to code switch when I’m at work as a professional but around you guys or my friends I talk like a realazzz tdot man :obamaswag:
Bro you don't want to see how hard these wiggers tried to sound like Toronto mans in high school. Some white kid daps another up and literally says wagwan or you blessed fam? Music to my ears :)
:coolphone:

Trending

Latest posts