Xalimo clears up the rumours of her pregnancy...

She was too honest in her first video and is trying to backtrack. She said she was living hot girl winter partying and having unsafe sex. Even now just by the language she used to describe it made clear this wasn’t and never was a relationship. Don’t insult peoples intelligence. Girls in relationship don’t say I’m living my hot girl summer/winter.

If she and her teenage fans want to switch it on Somalis being racist, then go ahead. But people who said a random black guy got her pregnant and she gonna be single mum are still correct

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walahi her personality is so cringe I just want to slit the throat of those pathetic Abdis who gassed her up in the beginning

She was too honest in her first video and is trying to backtrack. She said she was living hot girl winter partying and having unsafe sex. Even now just by the language she used to describe it made clear this wasn’t and never was a relationship. Don’t insult peoples intelligence. Girls in relationship don’t say I’m living my hot girl summer/winter.

If she and her teenage fans want to switch it on Somalis being racist, then go ahead. But people who said a random black guy got her pregnant and she gonna be single mum are still correct
Doesn't necessarily have to be Black though

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ironically people love my accent esp. non brits when I revealed it on sspot
I'm talking about your city's stereotypical accent not yours lol. That's great to hear, personally I guess the BBC broadcast sounds the best to me. My favourite teacher growing up in elementary school was from Cardiff and his Welsh accent was dope, the Scottish accents are cool too.

Gambar

VIP

Right. She volunteered info and now she is complaining. This is attention she needs and wants since her YT is all about her life. I would not broadcast that to the world, it’s shameful. She admitted it was true anyway, and she is advocating “safe sex” markaa waxaas waa dhi.lo behaviour. Good luck to her and her child.