Xalimo claims Somali fobs are better than Western Say Wallahi Somali men.

Not surprised, no respectable somali guy in the west would want to procreate with her!
This incel guy has been exposing th0ts left right and center but is he even Somali?
1707102836695.png

Not surprised, no respectable somali guy in the west would want to procreate with her!
if she’s repented for her past and genuinely fears Allah then stop exposing her for her past. She shouldn’t say such controversial things and put herself out there like that but you and the poster shouldn’t have exposed her.

Why is the internet full of people with such disgusting behaviour? Exposing her sins just causes more fitnah in this situation, nothing good comes from this.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

This nigga really went to a girl’s tweet history and searched up pussy. What a fucking weirdo. And I know you aren’t talking about respectability when you’d elope with the first hiv-ridden cadaan girl that looks your way.
:comeon: :drakelaugh: :mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’ve already joined the fob men train. I want a man that will serenade me in fluent somali, preferably with a mudug/neutral accent.
:trumpsmirk:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The standard to this day is still so low for us guys. Get educated, have a entry level job, be well dressed, stay lean and have a basic hair and skin care routine. Act normal and be a decent guy. It's so simple

Last edited:

Keo

VIP

Ah, it all starts to make sense why she’s going after FOBs now.
:pachah1:
Western Somali dude won’t give her the time of day.

With that being said, they need to pack this guy’s account.
:stopit:

Trending