Xalimo claims Somali fobs are better than Western Say Wallahi Somali men.

She doesn't have a choice lol, this is what reformed th0t xalimos do they can't marry a western Somali because we know their past and our hooyos and habros who know their past too who gossip alot wouldn't let us or would shame us.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol FOBs just use them for passport and dump them when they reach America. They dont truly want them. They too would eventually marry from back home after secure passport

There is nothing wrong with qurbajoog xalimos going after fobs, It's better for them in my opinion, the average farax in the west isn't cultured enough. There are plenty of women in the west anyways

Fob guys are very friendly and easy to talk to I will say that. Can’t see myself marrying one though I don’t trust them. People back home can be extremely sneaky and manipulative. I find it easier to read say wallahi guys

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
:faysalwtf:Angelina is always triggered downvoting me for telling another brother to escape the west

Lol FOBs just use them for passport and dump them when they reach America. They dont truly want them. They too would eventually marry from back home after secure passport
Facts, females don't choose a young miskeen virgin like the passport bros would so the rare few of those passport sistaz they go for thise "easy to talk to" and "friendly* reer magaal fobs and end up being scammed 🤣🤣 so the fob can get a passport

Facts, females don't choose a young miskeen virgin like the passport bros would so the rare few of those passport sistaz they go for thise "easy to talk to" and "friendly* reer magaal fobs and end up being scammed 🤣🤣 so the fob can get a passport
LMAOOOOO :damn:

She is right tho . She deserves an organic farax. Alot of Xalimos married men from back home and brought them here . Now the Xalimos are housewives, the money hungry Faraxis work so hard to keep their wives happy .

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Somali fobs don't take life too seriously and are not stuck up and closed off like western raised Somalis. It's no surprise.

I love how we can all collectively shit on western faraxs, and faraxs will be receptive to criticism but God forbid if the criticisms were to be reversed, this is what you call magnanimity

A
if she’s repented for her past and genuinely fears Allah then stop exposing her for her past. She shouldn’t say such controversial things and put herself out there like that but you and the poster shouldn’t have exposed her.

Why is the internet full of people with such disgusting behaviour? Exposing her sins just causes more fitnah in this situation, nothing good comes from this.
Apparently she was wilding in her past drinking, popping pills and collecting mad bodies no wonder she wants a Somali man back home she knows that she can easily manipulate them and shit 😓😂

There is nothing wrong with qurbajoog xalimos going after fobs, It's better for them in my opinion, the average farax in the west isn't cultured enough. There are plenty of women in the west anyways
Stop calling them fobs.How can they be fobs when they literally live in the country and never been on a boat FFS🤧👎 it don't make sense.

Trending