xaliimos soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
This is a thread about LOOKS nacalaa ! He would've already been disqualified for being a f***boy and semi-promoting gang life if I was assessing personality/character:gaasdrink: You trying to derail sxb? I see you:dabcasar:.

P.S. Since when did you become about quantity over quality? You're appealing to the mainstream, to validate if an album is good or not, now? Tsk, sad, never took you for a follower..:uCkf6mf:
I dont care for rappers like that but Joey badass is cute :icon lol:
source.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
Rofl, did she act like that on purpose?? :mjlol::russ: It has to be her shtick or something, like Nardwuar; no way that's how she normally is irl...
He's a pretty weird guy and even he found it awkward haha
He looks like a ghetto single mother.

2962e74eb70b0f16d23d41457391cc10.550x550x1.jpg
:damedamn::susp:Dunno where you found that pic but I need to erase this from my memory asap.
A bad hair day rly messes ppl up though, you basically ruined him for me:damn::damn:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
This is a thread about LOOKS nacalaa ! He would've already been disqualified for being a f***boy and semi-promoting gang life if I was assessing personality/character:gaasdrink: You trying to derail sxb? I see you:dabcasar:.

P.S. Since when did you become about quantity over quality? You're appealing to the mainstream, to validate if an album is good or not, now? Tsk, sad, never took you for a follower..:uCkf6mf:
Tsk kulahaa I see him as a BTEC chance the rapper and Kanye wannabe. Never liked him since his XXL freshman days. He can't slander AK just like that when he isn't relevant at all in hiphop nacalaa.

TooMacaan

VIP
Tsk kulahaa I see him as a BTEC chance the rapper and Kanye wannabe. Never liked him since his XXL freshman days. He can't slander AK just like that when he isn't relevant at all in hiphop nacalaa.
Smh, these AK fan boys always astound me...:uCkf6mf:
Your hypocritical king is the type to post this and scream "hard on s" all day:

But then, turn around...and also do crap like this:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::

Tf. :farmajoyaab:He's a wannabe f***boy, but a simp at heart.
You have no room to talk about anything:ufdup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts