xaliimos soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
f*ck off i am a young male. I know hiphop more than you. All they do is mumble crap and use robot voice to conceal their ugly voice.

Tupc was probably shot by a critic reviewer. That's my guess.

Biggie just died of overweight lmao
War bal kaalay duqa aad tagay cun nacalaa you're 65 at your youngest nacalaa :trumpsmirk:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
A lot of girls seem to rate this Kofi guy but idk, I just don't find him attractive:zhqjlmx: Idris Elba is more my type.
tumblr_om7mlllo1r1vbv415o3_400.gif

:rolleyes:
giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_ofqmuhcHor1u3e3ju_500.gif

Oh really? You know exactly what you're inviting with this thread :fantasia2:
You had a whole thread of Habesha girls, why are you so sensitive :childplease:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You had a whole thread of Habesha girls, why are you so sensitive :childplease:

Me? I never participate in those appreciation threads, i find them cringy.

Also, not sensitive. Personally i don't care who you like, but this thread is clearly bait.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Me? I never participate in those appreciation threads, i find them cringy.

Also, not sensitive. Personally i don't care who you like, but this thread is clearly bait.
No bait, A xaliimo can't appreciate some shukulato? :(
Dont worry somali men are still kangz bla bla bla :axvmm9o:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
No bait, A xaliimo can't appreciate some shukulato? :(
Dont worry somali men are still kangz bla bla bla :axvmm9o:

You say that as if i care about your personal tastes. Appreciate all you want. I'm exiting this thread now before it blows up, forget i was ever here :samwelcome:

TooMacaan

VIP
f*ck Vic Mensa for what he done to my nigga AK nacalaa. His album flopped like the xaar he is nacalaa
This is a thread about LOOKS nacalaa ! He would've already been disqualified for being a f***boy and semi-promoting gang life if I was assessing personality/character:gaasdrink: You trying to derail sxb? I see you:dabcasar:.

P.S. Since when did you become about quantity over quality? You're appealing to the mainstream, to validate if an album is good or not, now? Tsk, sad, never took you for a follower..:uCkf6mf:

Status
Not open for further replies.