XALIIMOS IN AMERICA OFFICIALLY ADOPT MADOOW CULTURE! They destroyed a restaurant while fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It appears that one set of hyenas (xaliimos) set upon a chick they were beefing, who was her mother, at a restaurant.

They outa be arrested, they got to be arrested.

This is what section-8 has produced

Last edited:
how you gonna feed someone sitting punches and cant even make them bleed? I swear somali girls fight are all drama and posing rather than actually fighting. If you want to beat someone up, you dont attack them in a fvcking restaurant

It appears that one set of hyenas (xaliimos) set upon a chick they were beefing, who was her mother, at a restaurant.

They outa be arrested, they got to be arrested.

This is what section-8 has produced
Embarassing filth. The way they beat up that mom and noones helping her uf. 911 ha kala saarto.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They think this is Africa

What a rude awakening they’ll have when police see the restaurant camera and see that one set of deranged xaliimos were the aggressors. Watch how they’ll be charged with 7 different charges and all felonies. I already know they’ll be charged with ASSAULT, BODILY HARM, DISTURBING THE PEACE, PROPERTY DAMAGE....they won’t beat all of that

Good for them for having a lifetime of felony and working at the warehouse

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
They can fight better than 90% of Abdis
:fittytousand::kanyeshrug:
2eyvzv.jpg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Is this something to be happy about? If they were so confident why didn't they let the other lady stand up and fight in the open instead of a restaurant?
:damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What the heck it looks like teenage girls fighting big somali ladies

They attacked a mother with her teenager daughter (it seems)

Or ..my other theory is that

Eedo done talked nasty about the teenager chick or even snitched on her to her mom and teenager found her at this restaurant.

why are they eating out, can't they cook their own food at home? and this does not look like a somali restaurant (saw couple of white waiters).

Status
Not open for further replies.