XALIIMOS IN AMERICA OFFICIALLY ADOPT MADOOW CULTURE! They destroyed a restaurant while fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf?? I didn't even realize they put their hands on the habaryar. Fucking cunts
FDDEA1B1-3D9C-41EC-8D1C-8D3A675C4D8C.gif

It appears that one set of hyenas (xaliimos) set upon a chick they were beefing, who was her mother, at a restaurant.

They outa be arrested, they got to be arrested.

This is what section-8 has produced

giphy.gif
WHAT IN THE WORLD!

:mindblown:I AM CONFUSED, I AM SHOOKETH

HE JUST SAID "LEAVE HEr ALONE, IT'S YOUR MOTHER":ohhh: SO THEY GANGED UP ON THEIR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER.

I MEAN SOMALI MOTHERS CAN BE HELLA ABUSIVE, AND CONTROLLING:ufdup: MY MOTHER IS THE COLDEST OF ALL TIME, SHE USED TO BEAT ME UP LIKE I WAS HER OPP:chrisfreshhah: BUT I WOULD NEVER DEAR LAY I SINGLE FINGER ON HER WITH THE INTENTION TO HURT HER,

WHAT KIND OF SOMALI ARE THEY BREEDING OTHER THEIR :birdman::birdman: SO MANY UGLY SOMALI GIRLS ARE BECOMING UNCULTURED AND TOXIC.

we need to address this NEW BREED OF FEMINIST TOXIC BOSSY MAN HATING MOTHER FUCKING XALIMO , instead of making soo many threads about toxic somali guys.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It appears that one set of hyenas (xaliimos) set upon a chick they were beefing, who was her mother, at a restaurant.

They outa be arrested, they got to be arrested.

This is what section-8 has produced

Always the beautiful one is being hated on by manly looking women who have secret lesbian crush on their victims.

Straight up somali culture on display here...no need to try to pass this kind of behavior off on your favorite blame group of black people in the west. You do not come from a people of piety and humility. Only a rachet people have the capacity to destroy their country and then instead of trying to build it back run around the world begging other people for handouts and do it with no sense of gratitude. Again what you see on display here is somali rachet culture and no other group's.

I only deal in facts so come at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.