Xaliimos are done in the west - Sheikh tells the bitter truth!

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Those girls aren’t Somali they are half Somali half Filipino their dad is Somali

I've said it on here before but Everytime y'all cook Somali dads for having uncultured mixed kids I just automatically assume these dads are gaal.

Ex Muslims tend to raise families away from Muslim communities.

I'm honestly not expecting any children from a Somali gaal to be cultured somalis.

Why are you slandering somali woman @Testo 21 ?

Let not generalize a whole population from the misdeeds of a few individuals. We wouldn’t like the same energy reciprocated as men
He’s slandering these girls based on two Filipino raised girls whose only Somali influence is a Somali man, their father who failed to raise them Muslim. Ironic that it’s Somali girls he’s coming for.

We could easily flip this thread but mixed kids outside of the Somali community not being raised as Muslim shouldn’t be a gender war. It has nothing to do with any of us.

Last edited:
He’s slandering these girls based on two Filipino raised girl whose only Somali influence is a Somali man, their father who failed to raise them Muslim. Ironic that it’s Somali girls he’s coming for.

We could easily flip this thread but mixed kids outside of the Somali community not being raised as Muslim shouldn’t be a gender war. It has nothing to do with any of us.
i’m just tired of people using degenerates to score points and generalize each other. It’s so old and repetitive

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He’s slandering these girls based on two Filipino raised girl whose only Somali influence is a Somali man, their father who failed to raise them Muslim. Ironic that it’s Somali girls he’s coming for.

One of them looks fully Somali, so I guess being Somali passing and appearing like a 'Halimo' is enough for them to slander.

Now why we getting dragged for a Somali man’s half breeds kids?:mjlaugh:
Lol yep, so much for ‘men can marry out, the kids will be Somali’ when some of them have kids who are culturally fully gaal, Yh right, Somali my back foot and it’s now Somali girls that are being blamed for their bad choices.

You can’t rationalize misogyny.

The gender wars are forced. What's the point of manufacturing hate against your counterpart? Brain rot. These girls are mixed Christians now they represent all Somali women?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The gender wars are forced. What's the point of manufacturing hate against your counterpart? Brain rot. These girls are mixed Christians now they represent all Somali women?
Yes, because if you hate Somali women. Naturally, you will despise anything resembling them. If these girls had a Somali mother, no doubt they would have a field day. Instead, they are lukewarm at most toward the father. I do not generally see many practicing half-Somalis whose fathers married non-Muslim women. Also, isn't religiosity highly influenced by the mother? Don't get me wrong, there are exceptions to the rule. Especially with highly involved fathers, we know who spends the most time with children and has the most influence over them.

1713844904635.png

Yes, because if you hate Somali women. Naturally, you will despite anything resembling them. If these girls had a Somali mother, no doubt they would have a field day. Instead, they are lukewarm at most toward the father. I do not generally see many practicing half-Somalis who married non-Muslim women. Also, isn't religiosity highly influenced by the mother? Don't get me wrong, there are exceptions to the rule. Especially with highly involved fathers, we know who spends the most time with children and has the most influence over them.

View attachment 326031

Agreed. The mother is a huge influence on the child. A lot of Muslim men deceive themselves into thinking "women of the book" are halal to marry, not realizing there's a big chance your child becomes a Christian or a Jew. A lot of these men are weak in the deen to begin with. I knew a Colombian girl whose father was a Lebanese Muslim and mother was a catholic and guess what? She was super catholic and islamophobic.

Trending

Latest posts