XALIIMO who considers herself Ethiopian & who’s now associate Professor @ U of T distraught over the imminent collapse of Ethiopia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
2AA7DB0B-E217-4881-8F43-AFD227E9A435.jpeg
A268936E-0D5C-4D9E-A76C-79DE1A0F5935.jpeg

She’s an Ogaden

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis should be more concerned about Ethiopia collapsing.

Our barely functioning nation wouldn’t be able to cope with the migrant influx.

Somalis should be more concerned about Ethiopia collapsing.

Our barely functioning nation wouldn’t be able to cope with the migrant influx.
Open borders wara don’t tell me your a bigot. You expect others to welcome you but can’t do the same for yourself

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Open borders wara don’t tell me your a bigot. You expect others to welcome you but can’t do the same for yourself

No I ain’t a bigot.

Im just laughing at the Somalis that hate Oromos going to Somalia but cheering for the collapse of Ethiopia.

If they hated immigration now, they’ll be furious after Ethiopia collapses.

No I ain’t a bigot.

Im just laughing at the Somalis that hate Oromos going to Somalia but cheering for the collapse of Ethiopia.

If they hated immigration now, they’ll be furious after Ethiopia collapses.
They’re probably being sarcastic a collapse of the Ethiopian state would be a big humanitarian event as millions would flee from violence and looting.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They’re probably being sarcastic a collapse of the Ethiopian state would be a big humanitarian event as millions would flee from violence and looting.

Nah, they’re just thick in the head.

They think that the refugees fleeing any potential collapse will not dare to go to their precious maamuls.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I am pleased of the incoming collapse of the Ethiopian regime. Somalia must secure the Ogaden.

Somalia must also welcome with open arms the non-Somali refugees. Somalia needs more diversity. We share this world together. This land is your land, this land is my land.

reer

VIP
I am pleased of the incoming collapse of the Ethiopian regime. Somalia must secure the Ogaden.

Somalia must also welcome with open arms the non-Somali refugees. Somalia needs more diversity. We share this world together. This land is your land, this land is my land.

images.jpeg

:nahgirl:Where was she during the Barbaric Ethiopian collective punishment on the Ogadeni.
Guess she was busy writing rebuttals against Marcus Ho3hne at #Cadaan studies
Truth to be told it was money hungry Ogaadeen officials and foot soldiers who were persecuting innocent Ogaadeens if Ogaadeen were united behind ONLF they would have got the support of all Somalis in k5 with most the territory and the border with Somalia under the hands of ONLF.

In away I agree

Trending

Latest posts