XALIIMO who considers herself Ethiopian & who’s now associate Professor @ U of T distraught over the imminent collapse of Ethiopia

Ethiopia’s collapse will be disappointing If I am being honest. Refugees will flock to Sudan and Kenya and oromos will fight with tigrays in a power struggle. There is no peaceful balkanisation. @Molotoff can give us a few words on that

Yugoslavia 2.0 coming to a theater near you soon...

Safia is a brilliant and erudite Somali scholar and she has a right to her opinions.

Those who know her well tell me she is OG/MZ/Reer Isaaq.

Your full of it. Isaaq has done more snitching against Ogaden and Somalis in DDS

isaaq and all other clans would call on the government and report Ogadenis as being memeners of ONLF just so they can get weapons and money

Ogaden is the only one that has died for region but every Somali clan has back stabbed Ogaden

the biggest back stabbed was your isaaq uncle cabdul Majed when he was chairman of the region he hated Ogaden so much him and his fellow isaaqs and dir would enrich on Ogadens on a daily basis.

the biggest enemy Ogaden has had was the jealousy of fellow Somalis who would rather be under adis then have a country named after Ogaden

Isaaq and Garson and sheekhaal were at times the worst where they would snitch. Get weapons and kill fellow OG

when Ogaden started the war in 2007 every Somali clan in dds except Absame were a frugally on the side of the habash

even the Somalis inside Somalia were helping to kill Ogadens and hand them over

did you forget that little reality check before you spewed hate and fake propaganda ?

once Ogaden are done with habashi Insha Allah Absame should deal with the little snitching clans like yours and ship them back to north Somalia
Spare me with the bs the Ogadeen leadership in WSLF were the first ones to go against the liberation effort after 1977 war when they became Afweyne foot soldiers in the name of one QABIL and started harassing ordinary nomads and village people in the border/Hawd area thats why Muj Maxamed Cali one of the leading commanders of WSLF left the movement taking with him the Fourth brigade isaaq dominated unit and started the fight against WSLF Ogadeens.

Afraad's initial objective was to liberate Somalis living in Somali Region of Ethiopia, but its focus later shifted due to increasing abuses against the north somali civilian population perpetrated by WSLF. Killing, looting and rape of civilians by WSLF was common from 1978 onwards.[2] This abuse was due to the Somali state employing the Ogadeni subsection of WSLF as a subsidiary militia that would be used to maintain control over the northern regions of Somalia.[3]

Yugoslavia 2.0 coming to a theater near you soon...

Safia is a brilliant and erudite Somali scholar and she has a right to her opinions.

Those who know her well tell me she is OG/MZ/Reer Isaaq.

No, She is Ciidagale Isaaq from Dagaxbuur Aware

She is NOT OG

regardless, Grigori is just nit picking because his isaaq female cousin safia wrote that tweet

but what he failed to also show is tons and tons of other tweets she has made criticizing TPLF and Abiy and attacking them and supporting the breakup and independence of Somali Galbeed from ethiopia

Spare me with the bs the Ogadeen leadership in WSLF were the first ones to go against the liberation effort after 1977 war when they became Afweyne foot soldiers in the name of one QABIL and started harassing ordinary nomads and village people in the border/Hawd area thats why Muj Maxamed Cali one of the leading commanders of WSLF left the movement taking with him the Fourth brigade isaaq dominated unit and started the fight against WSLF Ogadeens.

Spare me the thought, yiur full of BS, SNM were being armed by mengustu to kill, loot and rape inncent muslim somalis

megustu was using SNM as his foot soldiers slaves and dogs who worked for a gaal to rape and loot innocent somalis,

SNM would also rape and kill and loot innocent Isaaqs too in somaliland

you seem to want to pain and rewrite history, WSLF were being arrested and threatened by said barre because they would not play ball and let him dictate ideology

its why he killed them and imprisoned them until they had enough and decided to go to Libya and set up ONLF which would be free of siad barre

dont give me suger coated idoor history

Nothing wrong with feeling sad when you see people suffer, especially a country with millions of Muslims, and whatever occurs throughout the rest of Ethiopia, will of course effect them in one way or another. Just like I am sad when Somalia is struggling, and happy when they are getting their acts together and nation-building.

Trending