Xaliimo tells the story, on BBC, the unjust hanging of a British-Somali in 1952 in Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Jamaicans messing with Somalis since the 50s...

He had no business messing with white british women in that environment. He should have come back home and stayed with his own or brought his wife with him

Safia Mohamed was amazed to discover that one of the last men hanged in Wales was a Somali like her. Most British Somalis arrived after 1990 and Safia never imagined they had been around for more than 100 years

Mattan’s downfall began on the evening of 6 March 1952, when someone slit the throat of a shopkeeper and moneylender, Lily Volpert, at her shop in Butetown, Cardiff. Police immediately stopped any ships leaving the docks and began a hunt for the murderer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/hanging_of_british_somali_mahmood_mattan

NO SUCH A THING AS AFRICAN SOLIDARITY BACK IN THE DAYS :siilaanyolaugh:, i mean Caribbeans didn't identify as Africans to begin with as they were not yet informed on their origins.
the negro slaves would lie on the free somali men because they could not stand the fact that fellow but superior African men called somalis were freely walking the streets of wales and marrying multiply white women.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/hanging_of_british_somali_mahmood_mattan
this also shows how long somali men have been in Britannia, us men have been in here since 1889 i wonder what that gen of abdis would think of somali dominated England if they were alive today surely they would have been shell shocked by the somali population here, we well likewise be astonished by the western population of somali decent 200 years from now, i believe it will be in the 30 millions inshallah.

i too have a old dhulbahanto uncle in his 60s who speaks perfect english with a british accent who told me his great grandfather was even born here, he has soo many cadaan relatives who are like 5%-10% somali but look white as f*ck with blonde hair and blue eyes with a somali abitris loool i see this to be a common theme in future somali diaspora.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Jamaicans are such animals. These people are known for what?Smoking weed, a HIV infested singer "Bob Marley" and that runner in the Olympic games.
Besides those, they are known otherwise as criminals and lazy people. And they should be deported :gaasdrink:

NO SUCH A THING AS AFRICAN SOLIDARITY BACK IN THE DAYS :siilaanyolaugh:, i mean Caribbeans didn't identify as Africans to begin with as they were not yet informed on their origins.
the negro slaves would lie on the free somali men because they could not stand the fact that fellow but superior African men called somalis were freely walking the streets of wales and marrying multiply white women.
this also shows how long somali men have been in Britannia, us men have been in since 1889 i wonder what that gen of abdis would think of somali dominated England if they were alive today surely they would have been shell shocked by the somali population here, we well likewise astonished by the somali the western population of somali decent 200 years from now, i believe it will be in the 30 millions inshallah.

i too have a old dhulbahanto uncle in his 60s who speaks perfect english with a british accent who told me his great grandfather was even born here, he has soo many cadaan relatives, i see this to be the future for somali diaspora
Weren’t you advocating for us to accepts those monkeys

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/aug/03/race.world

Mahmood Mattan had a wife called Laura and 3 sons, Mervyn,Omar and David.

Laura died in 2008, Mervyn died in 2012, Omar died in 2003 as mentioned in the above article.

A couple of the older family have darker skin, most especially as he now has great grandchildren and all the next generation married white people means they look white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts