XALIIMO screams 4 her Paki husband to cooperate w/police who have a choke hold on him (London)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn’t ask him all of that, I just called the shop and asked if the Man is okay. They took him off in an Ambulance that’s all he told me. I’m going there Tomorrow to see hooyo, my Mother lives on the corner. So I’ll find out what really happened, the police shouldn’t have done that regardless of anything.

Why are you skipping my important question

Was the lady Somali ?

Why are you skipping my important question

Was the lady Somali ?
Why do you care...

Menace if you really wanna know everything, ask this Man he’s a fellow Somalilander. No I’m not joking, he was the one that got Somaliland recognises in Tower Hamlets.
upload_2019-7-10_15-48-8.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@yas/London

I just wanna let you know that I have crush on you.

Remember our budding romantic talk at the beginning of this forum where you exposed me ?

Definitely find out more info for us.

Is the suspect a Paki?

Is the lady a Xaliimo?

Was the suspect on drugs for him to behave this way ?

dont use paki, its rude, he looks and sounds arab, pakistanis are very intelligent

and she is placing in in massive harm by encouraging and he will get extra years for resisting arrest on top

he is an idiot, he is getting more charges on top and could get killed, he might walk free by saying ok, lets go to station and he might even get a slap on the wrist this is UK

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
massive rising actually due to immigrants and unemployed Cadaans taking more risk and bad celebs teaching us about sexy time,

its getting so crazy, gov is worried about it,

what about your ends of the woods, how is STD/hiv ?

Here is happening low key among somalis. we hear alot of gossip. Its scary. I see a lot of TV ads about "its ok to live with HIV" or promoting the fake drugs about hiv lol nothing prevents HIV unless u protect yourself . end of story

she is an idiot, she is encouraging him and it will get him killed

if he is not her husband why is she there>?

and she looks kinda black

Last edited:
Here is happening low key among somalis. we hear alot of gossip. Its scary. I see a lot of TV ads about "its ok to live with HIV" or promoting the fake drugs about hiv lol nothing prevents HIV unless u protect yourself . end of story

that is why i did not mary from england,

somalis are the most disgusting right now, massive haraam we are into and been corrupted, in somalia they do shisha, drugs, all haraams, we have lost our way

marry a girl yuor fmaily know, so we know her fmaily and marry one with good manners/aqlaaq, hisotry, family,

DO NOT marry a random halimo or farax yuo met on line or uni or cofee shop, date them but not marry them, only ones family knoes

and stay away from foreigners, you never know

and pray to Allah he gives you a good spouse

If people bothered to look further into the information and not just blindly believed people’s anti police agenda. Other videos from this incident show the man parked less than 15ft from a junction, which you can’t do, even with a blue badge. There is a two minute video of police repeatedly requesting the drivers ID (which is a requirement under the road traffic act) and being refused. Leaving police no option than to arrest. On being arrested the man resists, resulting in more force having to be used to restrain him. Well done officers, you acted professionally in a difficult situation. Ignore the Ill informed comments of lazy police bashers

Police Accused Of Brutality After Video Of Man's Arrest Over Parking Goes Viral
10 July 2019, 10:57

inRead invented by Teads
However, the officers disagreed and arrested him, whereby a scuffle ensued. One of the two officers involved can be heard shouting "release your arm" while the man lay on the floor.

The incident, which occurred on Tuesday 9th July on Abbott Road in Tower Hamlets, resulted in the man being taken to hospital. He has since been discharged and is now in custody.

The man was arrested for refusing to move his car from a single yellow line. Picture: Twitter
A Met Police statement read: "The officers concerned recorded the incident themselves via their Body Worn Video cameras as is normal practice. Police in Tower Hamlets are talking to and listening to the local community.

The matter has been referred to the Central East Command professional standards unit.

"At approximately 17:30hrs on Tuesday, 9 July, officers attempted to speak with a man regarding his car which was obstructing the highway and other motorists. The man declined to move his car and refused to provide officers with his driving licence.

"A 38-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of obstruction of the highway, assaulting police and resisting arrest. He was taken to hospital for treatment as a precaution, and is now in custody at an east London police station.

"Two officers sustained minor injuries."

he parked in a yellow lanes, refused to move, said he has disable badge, 2 minutes video of police asking him to move nicely, he refused, he blocked a junction,. against the law

the halimo is married to him, @R.Kelly was right, halimo opened the car once in the video and placed something in there,he was driivng it according to police, otherwise she must explain why she was opening car willy nilly,

arab dude, r kelly you should not insult our paksitai brother, shame on you

he should have just moved, no one car park in a junction yellow lane,

this si why we should deport all immigrants and only natural British like me left, they destroy the country, waste police time and money

this is not Arabstan This is England,

God save the queen

jarer are ruthless, look at how they just take video on top f them with out a care, the somali dude tries to calm things down, the bantus just record,

walle bantus, a careless race,

what these stiupid pepel do not udnertand is what an economist did for them years ago

a economist came up with the broken window theory, if he is let off, other offenders will say the law is weak and will get away with it, or think it, so thy must set an example even if it means this idiot stubborn man dying, he must die, and also they will get sacked, if they let him off,

so the broken window theory, mastered by mayor Giuliani in NYC, they cannot allow this man to get away, hence they must amke him an exmaple and he must suffer,

Poor guy, probably because he was caught with a niggar wife, police wouldnt have touched him if he was with asian/white woman.

Black women bring death.:francis:

every officer has the right to be safe and go to his home and wife end of of his shift, this is silly, he had an option, do not park in a junction nd go some where else, he refuse,d this is not Libya, lawless shsythole

this is England, follow the laws or piss off back to your sand dry hold,

Trending

Latest posts