XALIIMO screams 4 her Paki husband to cooperate w/police who have a choke hold on him (London)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

They should’ve shot him dead.

I absolutely hate idiots that refuse to obey.

Fight your grievances in court dammit.

They could easily dislocate his hyoid bone

Manne how effing nice the cops in the U.K. are. They allowing citizens to get near them while they carrying out an arrest. In the US you’ll get tasered if you get near them.

What happened to the guy at end ? It looks like he had the Jinn

Last edited:

Manne how effing nice the cops in the U.K. are. They allowing citizens to get near them while they carrying out an arrest. In the US you’ll get tasered if you get near them.

Love comes in all shapes of illness and crap
Would love to help those out of shape cops drag this fool away while insulting the loudmouth next to him to leave or be locked up too lol

This is in Poplar Tower Hamlets, I know the guy filming that’s his barber shop. I’m going to call him now and find out what happened, I don’t think that’s her Husband. This is the area I grew up in, I even know the black guy that came into the shot.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is in Poplar Tower Hamlets, I know the guy filming that’s his barber shop. I’m going to call him now and find out what happened, I don’t think that’s her Husband. This is the area I grew up in, I even know the black guy that came into the shot.

Definitely find out more info for us.

Is the suspect a Paki?

Is the lady a Xaliimo?

Was the suspect on drugs for him to behave this way ?

Not her husband but she is crying?

Definitely find out more info for us.

Is the suspect a Paki?

Is the lady a Xaliimo?

Was the suspect on drugs for him to behave this way ?
I didn’t ask him all of that, I just called the shop and asked if the Man is okay. They took him off in an Ambulance that’s all he told me. I’m going there Tomorrow to see hooyo, my Mother lives on the corner. So I’ll find out what really happened, the police shouldn’t have done that regardless of anything.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I didn’t ask him all of that, I just called the shop and asked if the Man is okay. They took him off in an Ambulance that’s all he told me. I’m going there Tomorrow to see hooyo, my Mother lives on the corner. So I’ll find out what really happened, the police shouldn’t have done that regardless of anything.

and why are u so gossiping?? lol Go visit Hooyo and take her to lunch, End of it. U r acting like BBC Xaanto lol

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
But I thought that was what Xaarlimos wanted? A non-Somali, who's romantic, hard working and the center of attention?

He was fighting them and they were too kind to him

Trending

Latest posts