XALIIMO & HUSBAND invite us 2 their modern and organized living. IM VERY IMPRESSED..she’s daughter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 56912

@Alone everyone else hovers around 20% unemployment or less. Meanwhile you are at 65%
They stay on the government tit forever. 65% unemployment for Somali men. Probably 80% unemployment for Somali women.
Where exactly does it say Somali you fucking tard? I swear to god I thought I was joking about Americans being stupid and where did the guy from twitter even get his stats from? Itd be nice if you could provide a source.:farmajoyaab:

Where exactly does it say Somali you fucking tard? I swear to god I thought I was joking about Americans being stupid and where did the guy from twitter even get his stats from? Itd be nice if you could provide a source.:farmajoyaab:

It’s an article titled What contribution do Somalis make in the UK, and the graph shows the unemployment rate of other ethnicities. The article correctly states Somali male unemployment is 65%, so why would they lie about the other ethnicities ?

Also Americans have better education thank UK, so stop talking about education. We have better universities , it’s called higher learning for a reason.

Somalis in the US are better off than Somalis in the UK?
View attachment 56908
Why you lying warya you people are the second poorest there let's not start pulling up averages since you guys do just as bad on most things as us:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1: and speaking of jobs theyret quite hard to find here and it seems it's thr same over the pond as well if we're going by stats:drakelaugh::mjlol: and if it weren't for Obama you wouldn't even have proper healthcare :mjlol: and yet again post the stats on Somalis in america going to top universities since your so much better than us:lolbron:
Somalis don't report there income

@Alone did you pass your GCSE ? :mjlol: Just from our little back and forth I can tell the answer is a resounding NO :chrisfreshhah:

“Education looks an unlikely escape route. Overcrowded houses mean children have nowhere to do their homework. In 2010-11 around 33% of Somali children got five good GCSEs, the exams taken at 16, compared with 59% of Bangladeshi pupils and 78% of Nigerian ones. Parents unable to speak English struggle. They see their children move up a year at school and assume they are doing well (in Somalia poor performers are held back). Their offspring, roped in as translators, are in no hurry to disabuse them”

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Again you’re just too slow to follow. I highlighted man’s because it doesn’t make sense because of the word that follows it , I highlighted both words actually I don’t know what happened to accomplishment it’s whatever . Again you bring up weird topics like secession to mask your stupidity . Can’t even stay on topic. Run along kid

Wierd topics? I beg to differ. The idea of secessionism is something educated person would not believe in.

And for the record, the topic is about Some Xalimo in the U.K.

This whole U.K. vs US stuff is off topic

Wierd topics? I beg to differ. Being a secessionist buffoon is who you are

And for the record, the topic is about Some Xalimo in the U.K.

This whole U.K. vs US stuff is off topic

When you have nothing else to say you bring up something no one is talking about. That’s the mark of a ass effeminate guy. Retarded sheegato

@Alone did you pass your GCSE ? :mjlol: Just from our little back and forth I can tell the answer is a resounding NO :chrisfreshhah:

“Education looks an unlikely escape route. Overcrowded houses mean children have nowhere to do their homework. In 2010-11 around 33% of Somali children got five good GCSEs, the exams taken at 16, compared with 59% of Bangladeshi pupils and 78% of Nigerian ones. Parents unable to speak English struggle. They see their children move up a year at school and assume they are doing well (in Somalia poor performers are held back). Their offspring, roped in as translators, are in no hurry to disabuse them”
And yet your just as stupid as us amazing isn't, no point of arguing if your low earners just like us, absolute losers and I got B', C's and an A if you really want to know.:liberaltears:
He doesn’t understand taxes as they don’t work in the first place to even lie about income :drakelaugh:
And the American educated brain strikes again, it's wikipedia you retard the citations will be on the same page just how stupid can one get?:lolbron::russ::russ::russ: you think the government wouldn't have collected some data by now? Oh wait.:mjlol: fucking retards:drakelaugh:

And yet your just as stupid as us amazing isn't, no point of arguing if your low earners just like us, absolute losers and I got B', C's and an A if you really want to know.:liberaltears:

And the American educated brain strikes again, it's wikipedia you retard the citations will be on the same page just how stupid can one get?:lolbron::russ::russ::russ: you think the government wouldn't have collected some data by now? Oh wait.:mjlol: fucking retards:drakelaugh:

Get those GCSE numbers up and get a job :chrisfreshhah:no education and no job? Just move back to somalia :camby:

Get those GCSE numbers up and get a job :chrisfreshhah:no education and no job? Just move back to somalia :camby:
Honestly are you stupid? That's basically the national average you imbecile and you only do your GCSE's once unless you need a retake which I don't, that ain't how it works you tard.:ayaanswag: and I'm in sixth form now you idiot, do you actually have any idea how the system here works or are you just speaking on it like an idiot what am I expecting your from America a third world country.:siilaanyolaugh: so what do you work as, what qualifications do you have and what grades have you gotten? Better be getting above average to be chatting this much shit. Then again Americans.:mjlol:

@Alone

The World Top 20 Project’s 3rd Quarter Rankings are based on eight developmental levels:

• Early Childhood Enrollment Rates;
  • Primary and Secondary Academic Levels in International Test Scores for Math, Reading, and Science, plus Completion Rates;
  • High School and College Graduation Rates
  • Adult’s Literacy Rates
16. United States

19. United Kingdom

You lag behind us in every meaningful category except healthcare , but even then we have the best doctors in the world right behind Germany. You guys don’t even show up top 10 so have fun with free healthcare and shitty doctors :mjlol: maybe that’s why it’s free the quality is so shit

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Lmao are you arguing over foreign land? None of you are American or British. Stop with the degenerate behaviour.

Honestly are you stupid? That's basically the national average you imbecile and you only do your GCSE's once unless you need a retake which I don't, that ain't how it works you tard.:ayaanswag: and I'm in sixth form now you idiot, do you actually have any idea how the system here works or are you just speaking on it like an idiot what am I expecting your from America a third world country.:siilaanyolaugh: so what do you work as, what qualifications do you have and what grades have you gotten? Better be getting above average to be chatting this much shit. Then again Americans.:mjlol:

Clearly you are low IQ that’s not the national average :mjlol: that’s the average for Somalis ! 33%! Bantus like Nigerian are hovering at 55%

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Whatever you say mutt:mjlol: I think you’re big mad so you randomly bring up somaliland and politics :russ: just stop this is sad[/QUOTE

When are we going to apply your genius to figure out how to give citizens of Hargeisa access to tap water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts