XALIIMO & HUSBAND invite us 2 their modern and organized living. IM VERY IMPRESSED..she’s daughter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is something only a jobless and uneducated person would say.

We call that preemptive strike

Only a jobless and uneducated person would attack someone for stating their countries job and education stats which they contributed to. You already shot yourself in the foot grasping for straws

Where did this guy get all this energy? Somalis in America are way better off than Somalis in UK. That’s a fact. Your riding coattails of non Somalis

I can do that too

Average income USA: $55,000

Average income UK: $43,000

I know this is a foreign concept to UK Somalis but if you get this magical thing called a JOB you get healthcare through your employer in most cases. And if you’re not a broke boi like yourself you just pay for your own plan. I know shocking right ? Working for stuff?

The Strongest Higher Education Systems by Country – Overview

• United States
    • United Kingdom
    • Germany
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • France
    • Netherlands
    • China
    • South Korea
    • Japan

:siilaanyolaugh:
Somalis in the US are better off than Somalis in the UK?
IMG_20181015_202133.jpg

Why you lying warya you people are the second poorest there let's not start pulling up averages since you guys do just as bad on most things as us:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1: and speaking of jobs theyret quite hard to find here and it seems it's thr same over the pond as well if we're going by stats:drakelaugh::mjlol: and if it weren't for Obama you wouldn't even have proper healthcare :mjlol: and yet again post the stats on Somalis in america going to top universities since your so much better than us:lolbron:

Somalis in the US are better off than Somalis in the UK?
View attachment 56908
Why you lying warya you people are the second poorest there let's not start pulling up averages since you guys do just as bad on most things as us:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1: and speaking of jobs theyret quite hard to find here and it seems it's thr same over the pond as well if we're going by stats:drakelaugh::mjlol: and if it weren't for Obama you wouldn't even have proper healthcare :mjlol: and yet again post the stats on Somalis in america going to top universities since your so much better than us:lolbron:

99% of UK Somalis are on benefits such as welfare. US Somalis aren’t . Also in Somalis in Uk are the poorest refugee group, and Somalis have been in UK way longer than America

99% of UK Somalis are on benefits such as welfare. US Somalis aren’t . Also in Somalis in Uk are the poorest refugee group, and Somalis have been in UK way longer than America
99% of UK Somalis are on benefits? Post your stats and as you could see your also one of the poorest groups in the US and Somali in the UK mainly came around the late 1900 and early 2000 so you guys have been there just as long. See you have nothing to brag about sucka and we get money anyway as were poorly paid and you guys dont so suck it and may liberals rise:trumpsmirk:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
“Another man’s accomplishments” ?

Are you retarded or do you not understand grammar ?

“ man’s” is the word you highlighted. That part was correct

But I agree the second part should have be written as “accomplishment”
unlike you I admit when I make simple grammatical mistakes.

As far as being retarded, you are secessionist who beliefs in fairytales. Enough said

“ man’s” is the word you highlighted. That part was correct

But I agree the second part should have be written as “accomplishment”
unlike you I admit when I make simple grammatical mistakes.

As far as being retarded, you are secessionist who beliefs in fairytales. Enough said

Again you’re just too slow to follow. I highlighted man’s because it doesn’t make sense because of the word that follows it , I highlighted both words actually I don’t know what happened to accomplishment it’s whatever . Again you bring up weird topics like secession to mask your stupidity . Can’t even stay on topic. Run along kid

upload_2018-10-15_13-22-3.png

@Alone everyone else hovers around 20% unemployment or less. Meanwhile you are at 65%

“The problems with the Somali community are not just in the high levels of unemployment. In our schools just 33% of Somali students passed five GCSEs, compared with 59% for students from other African communities and 80% for Chinese students.”

You also lag behind every other ethnicity when it comes to education

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
and shockingly they live in third world UK yet their home has every super modern amenities.

They on Snapchat.

I’m even trying to copy their appliances and master bedroom stuff they got.

Chick wakes up and shows us how to prepare latte with her $180 coffee maker.

She makes smoothies that’ll make you eedo jealous.

Yet they so young and hip.

Folks we can live a modern life, they’ve proven it.

Btw her husband cooks

She’s the daughter of a Somali politician

Rkelly U need a husband who will cook for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts