Xaliimo Hijabi got her hijab ripped by a jealous madoow teacher ( jealous of her silky smooth hair)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She’s 30 I think
I'm not 30 yet but inshallah may Allah swt let me reach 30.

Speaking of pussy ass es, I'm not the one who's afraid of some black women that might rip my hijab off. I bet you're one those es who leaves the house with headscarf on and take it off in the bus. Bum ass .

LOL I’m almost 20

:damedamn: How you know

Playing mind games, see how defensive she just got? Ku caas bro

download.jpg

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I'm not 30 yet but inshallah may Allah swt let me reach 30.

Speaking of pussy ass es, I'm not the one who's afraid of some black women that might rip my hijab off. I bet you're one those es who leaves the house with headscarf on and take it off in the bus. Bum ass .
NAH ayeyoo my parents are liberal and understanding..... if you mad go ask your tranny husband to buy you hijabs probably smelling all musty and shit under that jilbab let them naps breathe

VIP
NAH ayeyoo my parents are liberal and understanding..... if you mad go ask your tranny husband to buy you hijabs probably smelling all musty and shit under that jilbab let them naps breathe

What is this ageism? Do you think you're immortal? You'll wake up tomorrow and you're 50.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Madows are miskeen wallahi when they see that good hair they become cute lil kids
I'm not gonna lie they will praise you and say stuff like
You have good hair etc.
I use to purposely take of the hijab and they would all be like "omg your hair is soo beautiful" I'm not gonna lie I enjoyed the attention :ahh:and not only the girls even the guys get some type of way about the hair ..... but it was the non madows I got the most kick out of
Wallahi some of them are huge haters they expect you to be another nappy haired black girl
But their faces once they see the long curly hair
:wowsweat:
The shock...my smug face

View attachment 33753
just admit that you are racist af :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts