Xaliimo Hijabi got her hijab ripped by a jealous madoow teacher ( jealous of her silky smooth hair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...so you'all wash your arses after every dump. How do you do that? I mean you can't take a shower every time so how do it? do you use a beer bottle or something like that...with a small spout....to pour water down your back? What about if you take a dump in a public bathroom...then what do you do? Educate meh nuh?
Basically you wipe ur ass first with toilet paper, then wash ur ass, you don't pour the water down ur back because it would only spill out to the back of the toilet, you're suppose to pour the water on ur pube area and it goes down to ur ass, u then wash ur ass with ur left hand (while ur pouring the water with ur right hand), but since ur an African American and u took the culture of ur conqueror, u don't have a toilet etiquette and u do wat massa taught u where u wipe ur ass with either hands and still have shit leftover on ur ass and when it gets hot and sweaty ur shit mixes with ur sweat and u walk around not having a clue or care because ur use to it, what makes it even more sad is u think washing shit of ur ass is disgusting while u don't mind walking around with shit smeared on ur ass cause u didn't wipe it properly :farmajoyaab:

Basically you wipe ur ass first with toilet paper, then wash ur ass, you don't pour the water down ur back because it would only spill out to the back of the toilet, you're suppose to pour the water on ur pube area and it goes down to ur ass, u then wash ur ass with ur left hand (while ur pouring the water with ur right hand), but since ur an African American and u took the culture of ur conqueror, u don't have a toilet etiquette and u do wat massa taught u where u wipe ur ass with either hands and still have shit leftover on ur ass and when it gets hot and sweaty ur shit mixes with ur sweat and u walk around not having a clue or care because ur use to it, what makes it even more sad is u think washing shit of ur ass is disgusting while u don't mind walking around with shit smeared on ur ass cause u didn't wipe it properly :farmajoyaab:

so my question for you is the same, what do you do in public toilets? Do you wash your arse in the face sink? And are you telling me that one cannot use toilet paper to thoroughly clean their bung hole?

I think the asians are on to something with bowing when you meet people.

so my question for you is the same, what do you do in public toilets? Do you wash your arse in the face sink? And are you telling me that one cannot use toilet paper to thoroughly clean their bung hole?

I think the asians are on to something with bowing when you meet people.
When I use public bathroom to shit (which is rare), I go get a water bottle or a cup, I never heard of someone washing their ass on a sink, that's disgusting but then again I wouldn't be surprised because it's amusing to u that ppl wash their ass after shitting, one can only clean their bunghole thoroughly after washing it, you can never clean ur ass 100% thoroughly by wiping only, that's why ur boxers have shit stains and toilet papers :siilaanyolaugh:

Go clean that shit of ur ass lil boi:birdman:

When I use public bathroom to shit (which is rare), I go get a water bottle or a cup, I never heard of someone washing their ass on a sink, that's disgusting but then again I wouldn't be surprised because it's amusing to u that ppl wash their ass after shitting, one can only clean their bunghole thoroughly after washing it, you can never clean ur ass 100% thoroughly by wiping only, that's why ur boxers have shit stains and toilet papers :siilaanyolaugh:

Go clean that shit of ur ass lil boi:birdman:

Never any skid marks in my briefs pal. Never.

Never any skid marks in my briefs pal. Never.
Tell me, why do AA only wipe their ass like white ppl after shitting? Which hand do u use when u wipe or is it not important, and why do u only prefer to wipe instead of wiping and then washing aftetwards? Do u eat with the same hand u use to clean ur private parts with

Tell me, why do AA only wipe their ass like white ppl after shitting? Which hand do u use when u wipe or is it not important, and why do u only prefer to wipe instead of wiping and then washing aftetwards? Do u eat with the same hand u use to clean ur private parts with

Dude if you use your bare hand to wash stool from your bung hole you better spend another 15 minutes with really strong soap and scrubbing vigorously to get that hand clean. I would much rather shake someone's hand who use's a generous amount of tpaper to clean his anus and spend a fair amount of time washing both hands than a man whose hand has come into direct contact with the feces and then not spend enough time and effort to rid his hand of all chit related remnants. Its different when you are showering as you are more prone to spend the necessary time and effort to clean your backside properly.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
NAH ayeyoo my parents are liberal and understanding..... if you mad go ask your tranny husband to buy you hijabs probably smelling all musty and shit under that jilbab let them naps breathe
Loooool

Dinka looking shrek. Are you mad that no man wants a 300 lbs, Dinka looking shrek?

Enjoy getting punked by black girls.

Kkkkkkk

Man said she threw her hijab off because she was getting bullied by black girls. Punk .

Dude if you use your bare hand to wash stool from your bung hole you better spend another 15 minutes with really strong soap and scrubbing vigorously to get that hand clean. I would much rather shake someone's hand who use's a generous amount of tpaper to clean his anus and spend a fair amount of time washing both hands than a man whose hand has come into direct contact with the feces and then not spend enough time and effort to rid his hand of all chit related remnants. Its different when you are showering as you are more prone to spend the necessary time and effort to clean your backside properly.
stop being emotional and answer my question, I already told u we wipe first then wash our ass and we wash our hands with soap, u should know better to preach me that we need to wash our hands after we clean up after ourselves while I seen countless whites and blacks take shit in public bathroom and don't even wash their hands and probably don't even wipe properly.

Now go back to my previous post and answer them questions :russsmug:

It's funny how u say youd rather shake hands with ppl who wipe their ass than wash it, and right after u say you wash ur left over shit only while taking a shower, stop it lil boi :icon lol:

Last edited:
The convo above me is weird
The guy has no self respect, he says he never washes his ass after taking shit while his ppl flaunt and show off eating ass like grocery and even go as far as incorporating eating random ppls ass in music videos and celebrate it in their culture, but for some reason he insists that washing ur own ass is sick and evil. :icon lol:

Last edited:
The guy has no self respect, he says he never washes his ass after taking shit while his ppl flaunt and show off eating ass like grocery and even go as far as incorporating eating random ppls ass in music videos and celebrate it in their culture, but for some reason he insists that washing ur own ass is sick and evil. :icon lol:

Never said its sick....i'm just not convinced that when you are outside of your home you can carry out this process efficiently. I think if you use the tpaper deftly, work it both directions and around the rectum you can get 98 percent of the chit outta there....without making direct contact. Again for me to be convinced of what you say you better leave your home with a gallon of water every day targeted for chit removal and a bar of good soap. Otherwise i'm fish-bumping your arse when you extend for a handshake.

As for the arse munching....not my thing...but i won't judge as long as its done after thoroughly washing the waste crevasse.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Loooool

Dinka looking shrek. Are you mad that no man wants a 300 lbs, Dinka looking shrek?

Enjoy getting punked by black girls.

Kkkkkkk

Man said she threw her hijab off because she was getting bullied by black girls. Punk .
You sound stupid asl I stopped wearing for multiple reasons and why somebody your age still on the forums you should be having your 3rd child :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You sound stupid asl I stopped wearing for multiple reasons and why somebody your age still on the forums you should be having your 3rd child :mjlol:

Somebody my age? Who lied to you ? :russ:

It's not my fault that you look like a bad bodied mother of 8 kids. :mjlol:Big like you getting punked to the point of throwing her hijab off.

Fiona, hope you atleast brush your hair everyday, can't imagine being stressed about getting punked everyday.

No wonder you're pressed, if I looked like Fiona and shrek' child I would be mad as hell too.
007CEAA500000258-0-image-a-43_1483435110761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending