XALIIMO HAS A CHILD WITH A CHINAMAN, Chinaman completely annihilated her geeljire genes,over powered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
It's just how culture & overall identity is passed down sxb, since time immemorial. The Man is the head of the household/Family, therefore he'll impose his identity(culture, language e.g.) on the children.
:manny:

If i ever marry a non-Somali woman, then i'd do the exact same thing & ensure my children grow up as Somalis.
I'm aware of that sxb, it's just annoying to see. Stick with your own people, makes life easier.

VixR

Veritas
A lot of miserable posters on this and the Nigerian husband thread. Judging by the looks of it, they seem like a happy couple.

Leave people alone and live your lives.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
A lot of miserable posters on this and the Nigerian husband thread. Judging by the looks of it, they seem like a happy couple.

Leave people alone and live your lives.
Why would any post them in here.don't post them and nobody cares but once you post in spot it is a recipe for disaster

VixR

Veritas
Why would any post them in here.don't post them and nobody cares but once you post in spot it is a recipe for disaster
All you guys do is post them on here to insult them like the losers you are. Meanwhile, they’re living their lives happily.:manny:

VixR

Veritas
You think that will stop them lol some of them make fun of family members and shiit just hope that you don't have a family member on here:gaasdrink:
You don’t see a problem? Hard to imagine any other folks specifically posting random couples from the interwebs to insult them to the point you consider it a legitimate warning for me to watch my family members from partaking :browtf:

Don’t worry though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending