XALIIMO HAS A CHILD WITH A CHINAMAN, Chinaman completely annihilated her geeljire genes,over powered

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Children at that age don't have well developed facial features yet. Maybe when she's older, she'll look more Somali.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Also, their Instagram has no mention of the Somali heritage but plenty of the Chinese heritage, disgraceful woman tbh

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
They look unnatural just standing next to each other, that thing they produced don’t look right either.

Last edited:
That baby looks filipino :hova: if you’re gonna have a child outside your ethnicity at least have a kid with someone that’ll give you somali looking kids :jcoleno:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It looks unfinished. It's eyelids haven't even fully formed. They need to put it back in the oven.
That’s disgusting thing to say. What did that poor innocent child do to deserve such disgusting, uncalled for thing for you to say?

And calling it? Really? So Allah swt made a mistake?

Also, their Instagram has no mention of the Somali heritage but plenty of the Chinese heritage, disgraceful woman tbh
That's just how culture & overall identity is passed down sxb, since time immemorial. The Man is the head of the household/Family, therefore he'll impose his identity(culture, language e.g.) on the children.
:manny:

If i ever marry a non-Somali woman, then i'd do the exact same thing & ensure my children grow up as Somalis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Low IQ Xalimo Geeljire genes + High IQ ch*nk =

Chinaman equals next school shooter

Nigga reminds me of Virginia tech shooter

image2702569x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending