Xaliimo claims that lots of somali mothers are lesbians, and they repress their desires.

Always be suspicious with sensationalist and/or egregious statements in the era of social media where anyone can be anything. This goes double for Somalis who tend to be both gullible and emotionally-driven.
The majority of these controversial social media accounts are likely affiliated with advertising, law enforcement, think tanks, or lobby groups doing either research, monitoring for criminal activity, or trying to create subterfuge for nefarious purposes

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What’s up with the detailed analysis of lesbianism. Even when women are fucking each other, men have to insert themselves in it :chrisfreshhah:

Lesbians are real people. You think the local stud secretly wants some dic.k?

fdd44fe9eb70e8f02770a4eb2322d6f3.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I still don't understand what it is exactly that lesbians do. I think this is why historically homosexual males have been more stigmatized than lesbians. I can't really wrap my head around what exactly it is two women would do exactly.

Honestly, I'm not even sure lesbians actually exist. I know of two "lesbians" and both ended up sleeping with men.

I looked at the OP and whoever wrote what was quoted.... they said "wallahi".

I don't really know how to respond to this stuff. Some extreme feminist types seem...... dumb.

I asked a woman about what lesbians do and she explained they use.... strap-on devices....

so the lesbian concept of "sex" is a fake version of man and woman.

I don't want to call people dumb but... I think the extreme feminist types, I think they're dumb. I don't even believe "lesbians" are actually lesbians. I think pretty much all of them are secretly or not secretly sleeping with men and the whole "lesbian" identity is basically a made-up feminist construct which is asserted for political reasons.
Deranged women in this generation will do anything to compete with men and emulate them. Even going as far as emulating penetration with the male genitalia strapped on to feel what it's like to be a dominant male.

Everything feminists nut cases fight for, revolves around emulating men in a sick twisted fantasy to usurp the role of males and overcome their own insecurity and gender inferiority issues. It's a disturbing phenomenom that needs to be classed as a mental health issue and studied.

What’s up with the detailed analysis of lesbianism. Even when women are fucking each other, men have to insert themselves in it :chrisfreshhah:

Lesbians are real people. You think the local stud secretly wants some dic.k?

There is a thing called political lesbianism, in which straight women pressure themselves to be lesbians. So they could inflict damage on the patriarchy. Those types of mentality would never be normalised be a typical somali women.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You have to be crazy to think a guy from a good family like myself would marry trash from this generation. Only a poor man has no options and even then i would advise them to stay celibate than to marry in this pocalypse. Get your family to find good girls for you or follow the gaalo tradition and court any random ex and see hwo that works out for your children.

Don't sweat over women anyway. Incels do that. Just focus on yourself and walaahi women come easy speaking from experience.
Its always best that you get your family to help you find a clean spouse. Nowadays, people have no morals whatsoever

This is peak levels of clout chasing that people have reached in 2019, claiming mothers are closeted lesbians? Jesus Christ. Some people need better hobbies and need to re-value their lives badly.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Are Somalis in the west suffering from collateral brain damage, what's this nonsense , these dumb twitter Xaliimos need a fucking reality check they stoop so low just to degrade our mothers
I feel sorry for whoever gave birth to this garbage they shoulda used a rubber

This bulaacad SJW insists that all Somali Mothers are undercover

are you an expert on this analysis unless you happen to be in the closet repressing your poor lifestyle choices you cannot enforce your repression on others

Fucking Libtards

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@Knowles you are
women rights lobbyist and ambassador for somali women , what's your view on this particular matter, do you agree with your fellow compatriot's blatant statement ?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@VantaBlack you are minister for somali culture and chief of counter twitterism
I see anger brother and probably the public spectrum are feeling the same way but what's your view on this matter specifically