Xaliimo claims that lots of somali mothers are lesbians, and they repress their desires.

Another day another shocker. This girl doesn't realise that the reason there are lots of homosexuals in the West is due to the glorification of this sin.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These girls are disgusting. They go to uni and get their ass tickled and suddenly they think everyone should be gay and muslim.

:kodaksmiley::susp:

These girls are disgusting. They go to uni and get their ass tickled and suddenly they think everyone should be gay and muslim.

:kodaksmiley::susp:

"wallahi, those women are going to be the mother of our children in the future............":faysalwtf::noneck::susp::jcoleno::snoop:

"i didnt see that coming":leon:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
So that's what the daily "aroos" is!!

It's a front for habaryar's to join a massive orgy. War ba'ayaay:wow:

@Omar del Sur
Sxb, come look at this

I still don't understand what it is exactly that lesbians do. I think this is why historically homosexual males have been more stigmatized than lesbians. I can't really wrap my head around what exactly it is two women would do exactly.

Honestly, I'm not even sure lesbians actually exist. I know of two "lesbians" and both ended up sleeping with men.

I looked at the OP and whoever wrote what was quoted.... they said "wallahi".

I don't really know how to respond to this stuff. Some extreme feminist types seem...... dumb.

I asked a woman about what lesbians do and she explained they use.... strap-on devices....

so the lesbian concept of "sex" is a fake version of man and woman.

I don't want to call people dumb but... I think the extreme feminist types, I think they're dumb. I don't even believe "lesbians" are actually lesbians. I think pretty much all of them are secretly or not secretly sleeping with men and the whole "lesbian" identity is basically a made-up feminist construct which is asserted for political reasons.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
That’s why she thinks all habayaryal are lesbo because her mother indirectly told her she’s bi curious

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I still don't understand what it is exactly that lesbians do. I think this is why historically homosexual males have been more stigmatized than lesbians. I can't really wrap my head around what exactly it is two women would do exactly.

Honestly, I'm not even sure lesbians actually exist. I know of two "lesbians" and both ended up sleeping with men.

I looked at the OP and whoever wrote what was quoted.... they said "wallahi".

I don't really know how to respond to this stuff. Some extreme feminist types seem...... dumb.

I asked a woman about what lesbians do and she explained they use.... strap-on devices....

so the lesbian concept of "sex" is a fake version of man and woman.

I don't want to call people dumb but... I think the extreme feminist types, I think they're dumb. I don't even believe "lesbians" are actually lesbians. I think pretty much all of them are secretly or not secretly sleeping with men and the whole "lesbian" identity is basically a made-up feminist construct which is asserted for political reasons.
These lesbians use vetatables to imitate a mans willy on their female partner vice versa
Source-

What’s up with the detailed analysis of lesbianism. Even when women are fucking each other, men have to insert themselves in it :chrisfreshhah:

Lesbians are real people. You think the local stud secretly wants some dic.k?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"wallahi, those women are going to be the mother of our children in the future............":faysalwtf::noneck::susp::jcoleno::snoop:

"i didnt see that coming":leon:
You have to be crazy to think a guy from a good family like myself would marry trash from this generation. Only a poor man has no options and even then i would advise them to stay celibate than to marry in this pocalypse. Get your family to find good girls for you or follow the gaalo tradition and court any random ex and see hwo that works out for your children.

Don't sweat over women anyway. Incels do that. Just focus on yourself and walaahi women come easy speaking from experience.

Trending