Xaliimo bride dances provocatively & excessively to sent a message to her hater who accused her of being pregnant. Faarax clueless. Kid can’t dance

The song she’s playing lyrics is basically
carrying a revengeful message. Like saying “What can you do. Can’t stop me. Look what’ve got”.

If that wasn’t enough she came back for the Xeeydha ( probably northern tradition. Must likely Puntland tradition). 👇🏾

Xeedho is traditional only in Somaliland Djbouti and k5(mostly among Dirs and Daarods except the tiny MJs in there) also where's the Xeedhoin the vid?? :westbrookwtf:

Her wedding is on YouTube. She’s a proud Marehan and plus she’s allowed to enjoy her wedding. Why are you upset.

18f1ee9e-0aca-4d02-aed3-7d6679900f44-jpeg.205089

“Nin Majerteen naagtiisa” :drakelaugh:

:deadpeter:

It's a status symbol to marry a Majeerteen man.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The song she’s playing lyrics is basically
carrying a revengeful message. Like saying “What can you do. Can’t stop me. Look what’ve got”.

If that wasn’t enough she came back for the Xeeydha ( probably northern tradition. Must likely Puntland tradition). 👇🏾

Walaahi i feel sorry for Somali men nowadays. Their husband task is a BIG Feat. How can a farah control such manly, tom boy gesticulating Xaliimos? If those long nails don't get em' -the vigor in their imaginary testicles will

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Walaahi i feel sorry for Somali men nowadays. Their husband task is a BIG Feat. How can a farah control such manly, tom boy gesticulating Xaliimos? If those long nails don't get em' -the vigor in their imaginary testicles will
No somali men are just very weak and docile, they are replacing indhoyar. What can we do with niin jileec?

Trending

Latest posts