Xabashi my condolences

If you are wrong, why can't he or any Somali admit it? Do you expect blind loyalty from everyone, even if you're wrong?
Why does he feel the urge to squeeze in like a fart in this discussion?

I am not talking about somalis but amhara which makes me think he is @xabashi

Secondly you are not somali nor are your views even oromo.
Afran qallo guy is more oromo and has balanced views than you.
You on the other hand pretends to be a naive person when cornered but in reality you are an OPDO pro amhara just like Abye.

No somali with a drop of somali blood would support you over me on this forum even if we have differences.

Those that do have a qurstion mark hanging on their forehead.
Because you are like the oromos in hargeisa who beg on the streets and use the excuse of Islam but would never be seen in the mosques praying.

Why does he feel the urge to squeeze in like a fart in this discussion?

I am not talking about somalis but amhara which makes me think he is @xabashi

Secondly you are not somali nor are your views even oromo.
Afran qallo guy is more oromo and has balanced views than you.
You on the other hand pretends to be a naive person when cornered but in reality you are an OPDO pro amhara just like Abye.

No somali with a drop of somali blood would support you over me on this forum even if we have differences.

Those that do have a qurstion mark hanging on their forehead.
Because you are like the oromos in hargeisa who beg on the streets and use the excuse of Islam but would never be seen in the mosques praying.

Is this not a public forum and a public discussion? Why can't he or anyone here express their views on this topic or any topic here?

Never said I was a Somali, that's stating the obvious.
To you here, an ''Oromo view,'' has to be a view that is in accordance with your wishes.
As if, we all have to agree with whatever it is you say, and if we don't, then we ain't Oromo.
Lol. That's not how it works, my friend.

Afran Qallo, you claim is ''more Oromo,'' as if you are the judge of what is Oromo and what isn't, that's like me saying Marehan are more Somali than Ogadenis, Lol, makes 0 sense.

Basically you want all Somali's to blindly follow your views, even when you're wrong and being unjust; this is what you are saying indirectly. I do not agree, and if an Oromo has wrong or unjust views or etc, I would not hesitate to disagree with that Oromo-and that would not take away anything from my Oromo identity. You are making nonsensical arguments here sir.

You claim to be Muslim too, more than Oromo's, then get on here and curse entire clans full of Muslims-who I am sure, are better than you in the religion, and then, you also wish death and destruction upon entire ethnic groups, who have millions of Muslims too, who are for sure, better than you [i.e. Amhara's, and Oromo's].
Tell me: how does that make you better than anyone? It doesn't.

OLA is, going to have to negotiate and make alliances from a position of strength if they do ally with them. OLA, with the proper leadership-which it has, can definitely be in a better position than the TDF/TPLF. In the 1990's, the TDF/TPLF had the OPDO/ANDM/EPLF, today, it has no-one, other than perhaps the West and Egypt/Sudan, but they wouldn't commit troops-it doesn't seem like they would, at least.
How many active members does OLA have? Wiki says 5000, and why are OLA not able to gather 50k soldiers? Oromos are more than 30 million, they should be able to gather 200k Oromos and equip them with ak47 that are very cheap, they will be able to take Oromia in no time. The reason why I believe this isn't the case is because OLF/OLA are not supported by majority of Oromos, some are not supporters who are willingly enough to fight and join OLA and majority just support OPDO and Abiy

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Who loves Amhara ???
them and Tigrays are the same shit to us, two sides of the same coin,
all I see is him cheerleading for these same murderers who have been abusing Somalis the past 30 years , you can hate amhara and oppose them without siding with Tigrays, , there is no "lesser evil" when it comes to them .
The damage has already been done. i'm not advocating for somalis to side with anyone. if i was then i wouldn't worry about anything because these so called leaders will allign with anyone that's in power.

if i loved TPLF i would literally just have to wait for a bit.

How many active members does OLA have? Wiki says 5000, and why are OLA not able to gather 50k soldiers? Oromos are more than 30 million, they should be able to gather 200k Oromos and equip them with ak47 that are very cheap, they will be able to take Oromia in no time. The reason why I believe this isn't the case is because OLF/OLA are not supported by majority of Oromos, some are not supporters who are willingly enough to fight and join OLA and majority just support OPDO and Abiy

Wiki isn't always right tho, me and you can go edit it, easily. Lol.
OLA's numbers at the moment are secretive, but I'd assume, it has to be, in the tens of thousands, [perhaps 20 to 30,000 spread out over Oromia which is huge] and new recruits-from the army, from the oromia police and the youth swell these numbers daily-also because it holds a lot of land, land bigger than tigray. But, they're guerrillas, remember, not a conventional, professional standing army, so they're always on the move and elusive.
Light weapons isn't an issue, it's heavy weapons. Abiy purposely isn't sending soldiers with heavy weapons to fight OLA because it fears it more than Tigrayans, because if OLA gets tanks, anti-aircraft weapons and other heavy equipment, it can take over the entire Oromia, and by default, his government will be gone. But, if tplf captures the entire tigray and holds it, abiy's government can still remain in power at the center [addis ababa/finfinne].

Trending